Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 owners. Android 5.0.1 Lollipop XXUHOB7 I9505XXUHOB7 is released for Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505. You may be wondering how to install I9505XXUHOB7? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your S4 GT-I9505 to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop XXUHOB7 [I9505XXUHOB7]. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E7000 to Android 4.4.4 [E7000ZSU1AOB1]. Now, I will write the step-by-step tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop XXUHOB7 [I9505XXUHOB7]. This is really a glorious news for S4 GT-I9505 users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to test Lollipop.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop XXUHOB7 [I9505XXUHOB7] easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I9505XXUHOB7 may bring some improvements on S4 GT-I9505. I am hoping that soon the proud owners will be able to root S4 GT-I9505 on Android 5.0.1 Lollipop XXUHOB7 [I9505XXUHOB7]. Dear friend, you must note that I9505XXUHOB7 is available only for S4 GT-I9505 users. If you are experiencing any bug on S4 GT-I9505, then you must install Android 5.0.1 XXUHOB7 [I9505XXUHOB7]. If you are not a user of GT-I9505, then you should not download it.
Androidbiits.com recommends that S4 GT-I9505 users must take a backup of their documents including contacts and messages before updating their S4 GT-I9505 to Android 5.0.1 XXUHOB7 [I9505XXUHOB7] as there is a chance of losing all contacts and messages from your S4 GT-I9505. I am hoping that Android 5.0.1 [I9505XXUHOB7] will be available for download in other countries after some days. Dear S4 GT-I9505 user, Android 5.0.1 XXUHOB7 [I9505XXUHOB7] does not need rooted GT-I9505, so it is not required to root your GT-I9505 before installing I9505XXUHOB7. Oh yes, the main thing is the installation of GT-I9505 USB driver on your personal desktop before following the steps.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 5.0.1 XXUHOB7 [I9505XXUHOB7]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if GT-I9505 got broken while being updated to I9505XXUHOB7. GT-I9505 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop XXUHOB7 I9505XXUHOB7 on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 [Tutorial]
1. First, you need to download Android 5.0.1 XXUHOB7 [I9505XXUHOB7] on your favorite desktop.
2. Now, it is the time to download Odin.
3. Now, it is the time to put your GT-I9505 into download mode.
4. Start Odin on your desktop.
5. Now, you will need to use your hands to attach GT-I9505 with computer.
6. After attaching GT-I9505, you can clearly view a message in Odin.
7. Now, you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 5.0.1 XXUHOB7 [I9505XXUHOB7] on your favorite desktop.
8. It is the perfect time to click “AP” in Odin and then you will have to choose “.tar.md5″ file.
9. You will have to choose “Auto-reboot” option.
10. You will have to press the “Start” button.
11. It is the time to wait until GT-I9505 is rebooted.
Once S4 GT-I9505 is rebooted, you can enjoy Android 5.0.1 [I9505XXUHOB7]. Dear friend, If you are facing any difficulty while installing I9505XXUHOB7, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.