Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for Gionee Marathon M3 owners. According to XDA member arun483, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] unofficial ROM is released for Gionee Marathon M3. CM13 will let Marathon M3 users taste the tremendousness of Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Gionee Marathon M3. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on Kingzone K1 Turbo. The spectacular news is that Marathon M3 owners can now install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 on Gionee Marathon M3. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update Gionee Marathon M3 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow via CM13. Oh yes, you may experience issues on Marathon M3 as CM13 is an unofficial build.
It is expected that you will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on Marathon M3 effectively without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 requires rooted Marathon M3, so it is essential to root Gionee Marathon M3 before enjoying the tremendousness of Marshmallow 6.0.1 via CM13 on Marathon M3. Well, you must install Recovery software on Gionee Marathon M3 before installing CM13 on M3. Oh yes, you can install CM13 only after the bootloader unlock of Marathon M3.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on Marathon M3. The outstanding thing is that CM13 will let you use Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Gionee Marathon M3. Androidbiits.com recommends that Marathon M3 users must save their personal documents including contacts and games before updating their Gionee Marathon M3 to Marshmallow 6.0.1 via CM13 as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from M3.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM13 on Marathon M3. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if Marathon M3 got damaged during the installation of CM13. Gionee Marathon M3 battery must be more than 86 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 unofficial ROM on Gionee Marathon M3 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 ROM and GApps for Gionee Marathon M3 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on Marathon M3.
3. It is the time to attach M3 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to Marathon M3.
5. It is the time to power off your Marathon M3.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from M3.
7. It is the time to put Gionee Marathon M3 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on Marathon M3.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on M3.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on Marathon M3.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your Marathon M3.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on Gionee Marathon M3.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on Marathon M3.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on M3.
15. It is the time to wait until Marathon M3 restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on Gionee Marathon M3 using the above steps.
After your Gionee Marathon M3 is restarted, you can test Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 on Marathon M3. Isn’t it splendid? If you are having issue during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on Marathon M3, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.