Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for Kingzone K1 Turbo owners. According to XDA member fire855, Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 [CM13] unofficial ROM is released for Kingzone K1 Turbo. CM13 beta V1.3 will let K1 Turbo users taste the gloriousness of Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Kingzone K1 Turbo. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for installing Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on Huawei Ascend G760. The spectacular news is that K1 Turbo owners can now install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 on Kingzone K1 Turbo. Isn’t it spectacular? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update Kingzone K1 Turbo to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow via CM13 beta V1.3. Oh yes, you may experience issues on K1 Turbo as CM13 is a beta build.
It is expected that you will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on K1 Turbo effectively without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. CM13 beta V1.3 requires rooted K1 Turbo, so it is essential to root Kingzone K1 Turbo before enjoying the gloriousness of Marshmallow 6.0.1 via CM13 on K1 Turbo. Well, you must install Recovery software on Kingzone K1 Turbo before installing CM13 beta V1.3 on K1 Turbo. Oh yes, you can install CM13 only after the bootloader unlock of K1 Turbo.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on K1 Turbo. The outstanding thing is that CM13 beta V1.3 will let you use Marshmallow 6.0.1 on Kingzone K1 Turbo. Androidbiits.com recommends that K1 Turbo users must save their personal documents including contacts and games before updating their Kingzone K1 Turbo to Marshmallow 6.0.1 via CM13 beta V1.3 as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from K1 Turbo.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM13 on K1 Turbo. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if K1 Turbo got damaged during the installation of CM13 beta V1.3. Kingzone K1 Turbo battery must be more than 85 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 beta V1.3 ROM on Kingzone K1 Turbo [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 ROM and GApps for Kingzone K1 Turbo on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on K1 Turbo.
3. It is the time to attach K1 Turbo with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to K1 Turbo.
5. It is the time to power off your K1 Turbo.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from K1 Turbo.
7. It is the time to put Kingzone K1 Turbo into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on K1 Turbo.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on K1 Turbo.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on K1 Turbo.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your K1 Turbo.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on Kingzone K1 Turbo.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on K1 Turbo.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on Turbo.
15. It is the time to wait until K1 Turbo restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on Kingzone K1 Turbo using the above steps.
After your Kingzone K1 Turbo is restarted, you can test Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 on K1 Turbo. Isn’t it splendid? If you are having issue during the installation of Marshmallow 6.0.1 CM13 on K1 Turbo, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.