Are you wondering how to install a Custom ROM on your Google Nexus 5? Well, Androidbiits.com is here to help you in installing a new Custom ROM on your Nexus 5. Today, I will talk about Emilio Unchained Custom ROM that is specially designed for Google Nexus 5. I have recently posted the tutorial for updating Sony Xperia Z1 to Android 4.4.3 Codename Lungo. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions using which you can update Google Nexus 5 to Android 4.4.3 KitKat Emilio Unchained. This is a pretty good news for Google Nexus 5 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.3 KitKat Emilio Unchained on Google Nexus 5 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Emilio Unchained is a popular Custom ROM available for Nexus 5. You need to root Google Nexus 5 in order to install Emilio Unchained. CWM recovery is also needed to be installed on Google Nexus 5 before updating it to Emilio Unchained. You must save your files in a safe place before updating your Nexus 5 to Emilio Unchained. Otherwise, your data may be lost. You must install Google Nexus 5 USB driver on your PC for successful connection between your Nexus 5 and computer. Otherwise, your Nexus 5 will not be recognized by your personal computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Emilio Unchained. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Nexus 5 got corrupted during the installation process. Google Nexus 5 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.3 KitKat Emilio Unchained ROM on Google Nexus 5
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.3 KitKat Emilio Unchained ROM.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for your Nexus 5.
3. Go to the settings of your Google Nexus 5 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Google Nexus 5 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your Nexus 5, you need to transfer Android 4.4.3 KitKat Emilio Unchained ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your Google Nexus 5. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Google Nexus 5 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for Android 4.4.3 KitKat Emilio Unchained ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your Nexus 5. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Google Nexus 5 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Dear friend, now you will have to wait until your Nexus 5 restarts. You can have a cup of coffee until your Google Nexus 5 restarts. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy Emilio Unchained. In this way you can update your Nexus 5 to Emilio Unchained. If you are facing any difficulty while installing Emilio Unchained, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.