BLU G9 Pro G0230WW users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of BLU G9 Pro G0230WW. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset G0230WW. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your G9 Pro G0230WW. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on G0230WW. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your G9 Pro G0230WW. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset G9 Pro G0230WW. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting BLU Vivo X5 V0490UU. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset BLU G9 Pro G0230WW.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BLU G9 Pro G0230WW without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from G0230WW. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on BLU G9 Pro G0230WW. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on G0230WW. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset G0230WW. The most important thing is that G0230WW will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting BLU G9 Pro G0230WW, because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your G9 Pro G0230WW, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset BLU G9 Pro G0230WW. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. G9 Pro G0230WW battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset BLU G9 Pro G0230WW Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your G0230WW.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on G0230WW.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your BLU G9 Pro G0230WW will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on G0230WW screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using G0230WW volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of BLU G9 Pro G0230WW. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your G9 Pro G0230WW, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding BLU G9 Pro G0230WW. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.