BLU Vivo X5 V0490UU users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of BLU Vivo X5 V0490UU. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset V0490UU. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Vivo X5 V0490UU. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on V0490UU. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Vivo X5 V0490UU. If your phone is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Vivo X5 V0490UU. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting BLU Studio Mini S0530UU. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset BLU Vivo X5 V0490UU.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset BLU Vivo X5 V0490UU without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs from V0490UU. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on Vivo X5 V0490UU. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on V0490UU. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset V0490UU. The most important thing is that V0490UU will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting BLU Vivo X5 V0490UU, because all data will be deleted from your phone after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Vivo X5 V0490UU, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset BLU Vivo X5 V0490UU. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your phone got broken during the process of factory reset. Vivo X5 V0490UU battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset. You must follow these steps at your own risk.
How to Master Reset BLU Vivo X5 V0490UU Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off your V0490UU.
2. Press Volume up button and Power button simultaneously on V0490UU.
3. Release Volume up button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your BLU Vivo X5 V0490UU will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on V0490UU screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option.
6. Select “YES” option using V0490UU volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. You have to select “Reboot system now” option using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option.
You have successfully performed factory reset of BLU Vivo X5 V0490UU. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of your Vivo X5 V0490UU, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivo X5 V0490UU. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your phone.