Vivo Y3 (V1901A, V1901T) users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Vivo Y3 (V1901A, V1901T). If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset V1901T. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your Y3 (V1901A, V1901T). Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on V1901T. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your Y3 V1901T. If your V1901A is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset Y3 (V1901A, V1901T). Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Vivo U10 1916 V1928. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Vivo Y3 (V1901A, V1901T).
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Y3 (V1901A, V1901T) without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on Y3 (V1901A, V1901T). It will let you enjoy original factory settings on V1901T. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Y3 (V1901A, V1901T). You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset V1901T. The most important thing is that V1901T will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Y3 (V1901A, V1901T), because all data will be deleted from Y3 (V1901A, V1901T) after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your Y3 V1901T, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your V1901T.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Y3 (V1901A, V1901T). Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Y3 (V1901A, V1901T) got broken during the process of factory reset. V1901T battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Vivo Y3 (V1901A, V1901T) Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off V1901T.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on V1901T.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Vivo Y3 (V1901A, V1901T) will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on V1901T screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on V1901T screen.
6. Select “YES” option on V1901T screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on V1901T screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on V1901T screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Y3 (V1901A, V1901T). If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of Y3 (V1901A, V1901T), then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Y3 (V1901A, V1901T). You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your V1901T.