Vivo U10 1916 V1928 users can hard reset their phone. Androidbiits.com will help you in performing a factory reset of Vivo U10 1916 V1928. If you are facing any issue on your phone, then you can use some simple steps to factory reset V1928. Factory reset may fix all issues available on your U10 1916 V1928. Sometimes you might have faced difficulty in making phone calls on V1928. You might have faced difficulty in sending messages from your U10 1916 V1928. If your V1928 is not responding, then hard reset is a good solution. Androidbiits.com will publish the step-by-step instructions using which you can factory reset U10 1916 V1928. Previously, I have published the simple instructions for resetting Vivo Y11 PD1930F. Now, I will discuss about the step-by-step tutorial to hard reset Vivo U10 1916 V1928.
I am expecting that you will be able to master reset Vivo U10 1916 V1928 without any problem after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Factory reset will remove all bugs available on U10 1916 V1928. It will let you enjoy original factory settings on V1928. Factory reset will also let you enjoy many other benefits on Vivo U10 1916 V1928. You should note that you don’t need root, unlock bootloader or TWRP to hard reset V1928. The most important thing is that V1928 will not lose warranty after performing factory reset.
You must save your private documents securely including messages and contacts before factory resetting Vivo U10 1916 V1928, because all data will be deleted from U10 1916 V1928 after resetting it. If you are a big fan of original factory settings and planning to use it on your U10 V1928, then you must be eagerly waiting to reset your V1928.
Below are the steps using which you can hard reset Vivo U10 1916 V1928. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if U10 1916 V1928 got broken during the process of factory reset. V1928 battery must be above 86 percentage before performing hard reset.
How to Master Reset Vivo U10 1916 V1928 Easily [Simple Steps]
1. Press the power button and switch off V1928.
2. Press Volume down button and Power button simultaneously on V1928.
3. Release Volume down button and Power button after you see Logo on screen. Your Vivo U10 1916 V1928 will enter into Stock Recovery mode after a few seconds.
4. Select “wipe data/factory reset” option on V1928 screen. You can use volume button to select this option.
5. Use power button to confirm “wipe data/factory reset” option on V1928 screen.
6. Select “YES” option on V1928 screen using volume button. Then, press power button to confirm “YES” option.
7. Select “Reboot system now” option on V1928 screen using volume button.
8. Press power button to confirm “Reboot system now” option on V1928 screen.
You have successfully performed factory reset of Vivo U10 1916 V1928. If you are experiencing any difficulty while performing hard reset of U10 1916 V1928, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com. Please submit your email address and subscribe to get more information regarding Vivo U10 1916 V1928. You must check your email to activate subscription. I’ll help you in resetting your V1928.