Are you a proud owner of HTC Nexus 9 LTE 0P82200? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Nexus 9 0P82200 users. According to Cuzz1369, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Candy5 [Official] Custom ROM is released for Nexus 9 Flounder LTE. Well, I have recently discussed about the tutorial for updating Motorola Nexus 6 XT1112 to Lollipop 5.1 [LMY47D]. Now the amazing news is that HTC Nexus 9 0P82200 users can test Candy5 RC v0.9.5. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating HTC Nexus 9 0P82200 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using Candy5 RC v0.9.5. This is really an amazing news for Nexus 9 0P82200 users who are waiting for Lollipop. Candy5 RC v0.9.5 may bring some improvements on your 0P82200. If you are bored with the old firmware, then you must install Candy5 RC v0.9.5 on your 0P82200.
I am hoping that Nexus 9 0P82200 owners will be able to install Candy5 RC v0.9.5 easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Nexus 9 0P82200 user, Candy5 RC v0.9.5 needs rooted 0P82200, so it is necessary to root Nexus 9 0P82200. Oh yes, the most essential thing is CWM recovery installation on 0P82200 before installing Candy5 RC v0.9.5. You can do all these works after unlocking 0P82200 bootloader. You may face some bugs on 0P82200 after installing Candy5 RC v0.9.5. Androidbiits.com recommends that Nexus 9 0P82200 users must save their data including contacts before installing Candy5 RC v0.9.5, as there is a possibility of losing all contacts from 0P82200. The most essential thing is 0P82200 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Candy5 RC v0.9.5. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if 0P82200 got corrupted during the installation of Candy5 RC v0.9.5. 0P82200 battery must be more than 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Candy5 [Official] Custom ROM on HTC Nexus 9 0P82200 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Candy5 [Official] for your 0P82200.
2. It is necessary to download Gapps for 0P82200.
3. It is the time to go to 0P82200 settings and then it is important to tap USB debugging.
4. Now, it is the time to attach 0P82200 with PC.
5. Once you have successfully attached 0P82200, you will have to transfer Candy5 RC v0.9.5 and Gapps ZIP file to 0P82200 SD card.
6. It is the time to switch off 0P82200.
7. After switching off 0P82200, it is important to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put 0P82200 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is important to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on 0P82200.
10. Now, it is important to tap “wipe cache partition” on 0P82200.
11. Now, it is necessary to tap “install zip from SD card” on 0P82200 for installing Candy5.
12. Now, you will have to choose Candy5 RC v0.9.5 from 0P82200 SD card.
13. Now, it is the proper time to install Candy5 on 0P82200.
14. After installing Candy5 RC v0.9.5, it is essential to go to 0P82200 main menu.
15. It is the time to tap “reboot system now” on 0P82200.
16. You can take a break until your 0P82200 restarts.
After your Nexus 9 0P82200 is restarted, you can test Candy5 RC v0.9.5. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing Candy5 RC v0.9.5, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.