Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Motorola Nexus 6 XT1112 users. Android 5.1 Lollipop LMY47D factory image is released for Nexus 6 XT1112. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Nexus 7 ME370T to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of XenonHD. Now the stunning news is that Nexus 6 XT1112 users can test Android 5.1 LMY47D on XT1112. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Motorola Nexus 6 XT1112 to Android 5.1 Lollipop LMY47D. It is a stunning news for Nexus 6 XT1112 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Nexus 6 XT1112 owners will be able to install Android 5.1 LMY47D on XT1112 easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Nexus 6 XT1112 user, it may bring some improvements on XT1112. The key thing is Fastboot installation on your desktop before installing Lollipop 5.1 on XT1112. The stunning news is that soon you will be able to root Nexus 6 XT1112 after installing Lollipop LMY47D on XT1112. Androidbiits.com recommends that XT1112 users must save their files including contacts and messages in a secure place before installing LMY47D on XT1112, as there is a chance of losing all files including contacts and messages.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Lollipop 5.1 LMY47D on XT1112. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if XT1112 got broken during the installation of LMY47D. XT1112 battery level must be more than 98% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop LMY47D Factory Image on Motorola Nexus 6 XT1112 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Android 5.1 LMY47D for XT1112.
2. Now, it is necessary to attach XT1112 with your desktop.
3. Now, it is necessary to switch off XT1112.
4. Now, it is the time to put your XT1112 into Fastboot mode using these steps:
- It is necessary to press XT1112 volume down key and volume up key simultaneously.
- It is necessary to press XT1112 Power key at the same time while pressing the volume down key and volume up key.
- It is necessary to switch on your XT1112 while pressing and holding all the above keys to put XT1112 into Fastboot mode.
5. It is the time to extract Lollipop 5.1 on computer for installing it on XT1112.
6. Dear XT1112 user, it is required to copy all files from “shamu-LMY47D” folder.
7. Once you have successfully copied all files from “shamu-LMY47D” folder, it is required to paste them in the Fastboot directory for installing them on XT1112.
8. It is required to select “flash-all.bat” file to install Lollipop 5.1 LMY47D on XT1112. [Only for Windows PC users]
9. It is required to select “flash-all.sh” file to install Lollipop 5.1 LMY47D on XT1112. [Only for Linux PC users]
10. It is required to click on “flash-all.sh” file to install Lollipop 5.1 LMY47D on XT1112 with the help of Terminal. [Mac]
11. After installing Lollipop 5.1 LMY47D, it is necessary to wait until XT1112 reboots.
After your Nexus 6 XT1112 is restarted, you can test Android 5.1 LMY47D on XT1112. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing Lollipop 5.1 LMY47D on XT1112, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.