Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for HTC One Mini users. According to bilal_liberty, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Sense 6 Liberty ROM is now available for HTC One Mini. Recently, I have published the step-by-step tutorial for updating HTC One M7 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM12 [m7]. Now the outstanding news is that One Mini PO58200 owners can try Sense 6 Liberty on their Mini PO58200. Oh yes, Now I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating HTC One Mini PO58200 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of Sense 6 Liberty. This is an outstanding news for Mini P058220 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that HTC One Mini PO58200 owners will be able to install Sense 6 Liberty effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear Mini PO58200 user, Sense 6 Liberty requires rooted Mini PO58200, so it is required to root HTC One Mini P058200. Oh yes, the key thing is CWM recovery installation on Mini PO58200. Dear Mini PO58200 user, you can do all these works after unlocking Mini PO58200 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs on Mini PO58200 after installing Sense 6 Liberty. Androidbiits.com recommends that Mini PO58200 users must take a backup of their files including contacts before installing Sense 6 Liberty, as there is a chance of losing all files from Mini PO58200. Oh yes, the key thing is Mini PO58200 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Sense 6 Liberty. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Mini PO58200 got corrupted during this process. Mini PO58200 battery percentage must be more than 78% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Sense 6 Liberty ROM on HTC One Mini [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Sense 6 Liberty for HTC One Mini PO58200.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Mini PO58200.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Mini PO58200 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Mini PO58200 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Mini PO58200, you must transfer Sense 6 Liberty and Gapps ZIP file to PO58200 memory card.
6. After transferring Sense 6 Liberty and Gapps, you have to switch off Mini PO58200.
7. After switching off One Mini PO58200, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your One Mini PO58200 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting One Mini PO58200 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from PO58200 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on PO58200.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on One Mini PO58200 screen and then search for Sense 6 Liberty and Gapps ZIP file from PO58200 memory card.
12. Simply install Sense 6 Liberty and Gapps on One Mini PO58200.
13. After installing Gapps and Sense 6 Liberty, you must go to Mini PO58200 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your Mini PO58200 reboots.
After One Mini PO58200 is rebooted, you can test Sense 6 Liberty. Dear One Mini PO58200 user, if you are experiencing any problem while installing Sense 6 Liberty, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.