Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for HTC One M7 801e users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [m7] Custom ROM is now available for HTC One M7 801e. Recently, I have published the step-by-step tutorial for updating HTC One XL to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM12 [evita]. Now the tremendous news is that M7 801e owners can try CM 12 Nightly on their M7 801e. Oh yes, Now I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating HTC One M7 801e to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of CM 12 Nightly [m7]. This is a tremendous news for M7 801e owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that M7 801e owners will be able to install CM 12 Nightly [m7] effortlessly without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear M7 801e user, CM 12 [m7] requires rooted M7 801e, so it is required to root HTC One M7 801e. Oh yes, the key thing is CWM recovery installation on M7 801e. Dear M7 801e user, you can do all these works after unlocking M7 801e bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs on One XL after installing CM12 Nightly [m7]. Androidbiits.com recommends that M7 801e users must take a backup of their files including contacts before installing CM12 [m7], as there is a chance of losing all files from M7 801e. Oh yes, the key thing is M7 801e USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install CM12 Nightly [m7]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if M7 801e got corrupted during this process. M7 801e battery percentage must be more than 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [m7] Custom ROM on HTC One M7 801e [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [m7] for HTC One M7 801e.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your M7 801e.
3. Simply, go to the settings of M7 801e and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach M7 801e with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your M7 801e, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [m7] and Gapps ZIP file to M7 801e memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [m7] and Gapps, you have to switch off M7 801e.
7. After switching off M7 801e, simply disconnect the USB cable.
8. Now you have to put your M7 801e into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting M7 801e into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from M7 801e main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on M7 801e.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on M7 801e screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [m7] and Gapps ZIP file from One XL memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [m7] and Gapps on M7 801e.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [m7], you must go to M7 801e main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your M7 801e reboots.
After M7 801e is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [m7] easily. Dear M7 801e user, if you are experiencing any problem while installing CM12 [m7], then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.