Are you a proud owner of HTC One S Z250e? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for One S Z250e users. According to cikoleko, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 [CM 12 ville] Custom ROM is released for HTC One S Z250e. I have already written the tutorial for updating Sprint HTC One Max to Candy5 T6SPR. Now the stunning news is that S Z250e users can test Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 ville. I will publish the simple steps for updating HTC One S Z250e to Android 5.0.2 via CM 12 ville. This is really a stunning news for HTC S Z250e owners who love to test new ROMs.
I am hoping that HTC One S Z250e owners will be able to install CM 12 ville easily without having any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. CM 12 ville is available only for HTC One S Z250e. Oh yes, CM 12 ville requires rooted device, so it is important to root HTC One S Z250e before installing CM 12 ville. It is also essential to install CWM recovery on S Z250e before installing CM 12 ville. Androidbiits recommends that HTC One S Z250e users must save their important files safely before installing CM 12 ville, because there is a chance of losing all important files from S Z250e. Another essential thing is S Z250e USB driver installation on your PC.
Below are the simple steps using which you can install CM 12 ville on HTC One S Z250e. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if S Z250e got broken while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 ville. Z250e battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM 12 ville Custom ROM on HTC One S Z250e [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM 12 ville for HTC One S Z250e.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your HTC S Z250e.
3. If your HTC S Z250e have S-ON, then you have to flash boot.img on your Z250e via fastboot.
4. Simply, go to the settings of HTC S Z250e and then you must tap USB debugging option.
5. After activating it, you have to attach HTC S Z250e with your PC with the help of USB cable.
6. Once you have successfully connected your HTC S Z250e, you must transfer Gapps and CM 12 ville ZIP file to memory card of Z250e.
7. After transferring Gapps and CM 12 ville, you have to switch off Z250e.
8. After switching it off, you have to disconnect the USB cable from HTC S Z250e.
9. Now you have to put S Z250e into Recovery Mode.
10. After putting S Z250e into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from Z250e main menu.
11. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on HTC S Z250e.
12. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on HTC S Z250e screen and then search for CM 12 ville and Gapps ZIP file from Z250e memory card.
13. Simply install CM 12 ville and Gapps on Z250e.
14. After installing Gapps and CM 12 ville, you must return to HTC S Z250e main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
15. Now you have to wait until your Z250e reboots.
After HTC S Z250e is rebooted, you can enjoy CM 12 ville. If you are having any issue while installing CM 12 ville on Z250e, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.