Are you a proud owner of Sprint HTC One Max? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Sprint HTC One Max AP902CKT users. Developer gimmeitorilltell has released Android 5.0 Lollipop Candy5 T6SPR Custom ROM for Sprint HTC One Max AP902CKT. I have already written the tutorial for updating HTC One Max to Candy5 T6VZW. Now the stunning news is that Max AP902CKT users can test Lollipop 5.0 via Candy5 T6SPR. I will publish the simple steps for updating Sprint HTC One Max AP902CKT to Android 5.0 via Candy5 T6SPR. This is really a stunning news for Max AP902CKT owners who love to test new ROMs.
I am hoping that HTC One Max AP902CKT owners will be able to install Candy5 T6SPR easily without having any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Candy5 T6SPR is available for Sprint HTC One Max AP902CKT. Oh yes, Candy5 T6SPR requires rooted device, so it is important to root Sprint HTC One Max AP902CKT before installing Candy5 T6SPR. It is also essential to install CWM recovery on Max AP902CKT before installing Candy5 T6SPR. Androidbiits recommends that Sprint HTC One Max AP902CKT users must save their important files safely before installing Candy5 T6SPR, because there is a chance of losing all important files from Max AP902CKT. Another essential thing is Max AP902CKT USB driver installation on your PC.
Below are the simple steps using which you can install Candy5 T6SPR on HTC One Max AP902CKT. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Max AP902CKT got broken while being updated to Lollipop 5.0 via Candy5 T6SPR. AP902CKT battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop Candy5 T6SPR Custom ROM on Sprint HTC One Max AP902CKT [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Candy5 T6SPR for Sprint HTC One Max AP902CKT.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your HTC Max AP902CKT.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Sprint HTC Max AP902CKT and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach HTC Max AP902CKT with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Sprint HTC Max AP902CKT, you must transfer Gapps and Candy5 T6SPR ZIP file to memory card of AP902CKT.
6. After transferring Gapps and Candy5 T6SPR, you have to switch off AP902CKT.
7. After switching it off, you have to disconnect the USB cable from Sprint HTC Max AP902CKT.
8. Now you have to put Max AP902CKT into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Max AP902CKT into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from AP902CKT main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on HTC Max AP902CKT.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on HTC Max AP902CKT screen and then search for Candy5 T6SPR and Gapps ZIP file from AP902CKT memory card.
12. Simply install Candy5 T6SPR and Gapps on AP902CKT.
13. After installing Gapps and Candy5 T6SPR, you must return to HTC Max AP902CKT main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your AP902CKT reboots.
After HTC Max AP902CKT is rebooted, you can enjoy Candy5 T6SPR. If you are having any issue while installing Candy5 T6SPR on AP902CKT, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.