Are you bored with the old firmware of your S3 GT-I9300? Androidbiits brings a great news for S3 GT-I9300 owners. Android 4.3 Jelly Bean UBUGNK1 I9300UBUGNK1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. Now question is how to install I9300UBUGNK1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in upgrading your S3 GT-I9300 to Android 4.3 UBUGNK1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Gear S SM-R750W to Android 220.127.116.11 R750WVLU1BNJ7. Now I am going to mention the step by step instruction to upgrade Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 to Android 4.3 UBUGNK1 I9300UBUGNK1. If you are using GT-I9300, then you can install I9300UBUGNK1.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.3 UBUGNK1 [I9300UBUGNK1] on Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 effectively without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I9300UBUGNK1 will bring some improvements on S3 GT-I9300. Another important thing is that soon you will be able to root your S3 GT-I9300 on Android 4.3 UBUGNK1. You should note that I9300UBUGNK1 is available only for Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 owners who are living in Brazil. Oh yes, you need to save your personal files in a safe place before updating S3 GT-I9300 to Android 4.3 UBUGNK1 I9300UBUGNK1. If you are not living in Brazil, then you should not download I9300UBUGNK1. It is expected that Android 4.3 UBUGNK1 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.3 UBUGNK1 [I9300UBUGNK1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if S3 GT-I9300 got damaged while being updated to I9300UBUGNK1. GT-I9300 battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean UBUGNK1 I9300UBUGNK1 on Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300
1. First, you need to download Android 4.3 Jelly Bean UBUGNK1 I9300UBUGNK1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I9300UBUGNK1.
3. Now you need to put your S3 GT-I9300 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your S3 GT-I9300 carefully.
- Press your S3 GT-I9300 volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press your S3 GT-I9300 Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your S3 GT-I9300 volume up key after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect your S3 GT-I9300 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your S3 GT-I9300 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean UBUGNK1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.3 UBUGNK1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your S3 GT-I9300 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy I9300UBUGNK1. In this way you can install Android 4.3 UBUGNK1. If you are experiencing any problem while installing I9300UBUGNK1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.