Are you using Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830? This is a mid-range Android smartphone. It has managed to attract some people. The South Korean company has added 3.5 inch display in this device. If you are using this smartphone, then I am going to share some good news with you. CM11 Custom ROM has been released for Samsung Galaxy Ace. I have recently the steps for installing KitKat C-RoM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 to Android KitKat CyanogenMod 11 Custom ROM.
This is a pretty good news for Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 users. You can use your phone in a better way after installing CM11. If you love to play games on a big screen, then Galaxy Ace is not for you. It comes with 3.5 inch screen, but you can take good quality photos using the 5 MP camera of this phone. If you are planning to update your 3.5 inch smartphone to CM11, then you need to root your Galaxy Ace. Another important thing is that CMW recovery need to be installed on your Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 before updating it to CM11.
There is a chance of losing your data available on your Galaxy Ace after the installation process, so you must save them in a safe place. Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 USB driver need to be installed on your PC for successful connection between Galaxy Ace and computer. Now you must be eagerly waiting to update your Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830. I will not take any more time to write all necessary steps for updating Galaxy Ace to CM11.
One thing I must say that Androidbiits will not be responsible if your Samsung Galaxy Ace got corrupted during the installation process. The battery level of your Galaxy Ace must be above 95% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat CM11 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830
1. First, you have to download Android KitKat CM11 Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for your 3.5-inch Galaxy Ace.
3. Now you have to connect your Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 with your PC via USB cable.
4. After connecting your device, you have to transfer Android KitKat CM11 ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your Galaxy Ace from your PC. Then, switch off your 3.5-inch phone.
5. Remove the USB cable from your Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu of your Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830.
7. You have to choose “wipe cache partition” from the main menu of your Galaxy Ace.
8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for Android KitKat CM11 ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your Galaxy Ace. Then, install them on your 3.5-inch phone.
9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Galaxy Ace and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 restarts. It may take around 3 minutes to reboot. Once your Galaxy Ace is restarted, you can enjoy Android KitKat CM11 on your 3.5-inch phone. If you are facing any difficulty while installing KitKat CM11 on your Galaxy Ace, then feel free to take my help via comment section.