Have you managed to get your hands on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919? If you are a new user of this phone, then you must be facing difficulty while installing a Custom ROM on your device. Don’t worry, I am here to help you in this process. Today, I am going to talk about Mahdi-ROM. This is a Custom ROM that is specially designed for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android KitKat AICP ROM. Now you can update T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Mahdi-ROM.
Mahdi-ROM is one of the most popular Custom ROMs available for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4. You can enjoy some stunning features on your phone after installing Mahdi-ROM. This is a pretty good news for the new users of this phone who are bored with the official firmware. First, you need to root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 in order to install Mahdi-ROM. CWM recovery also need to be installed on T-Mobile Galaxy S4 before updating it to Mahdi-ROM. I forgot to say that you must save all contacts available on your T-Mobile phone before updating it to Mahdi-ROM. T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 USB driver need to be installed on your PC for successful connection between your T-Mobile S4 and PC.
You can follow the steps posted below to install Mahdi-ROM on your T-Mobile Galaxy S4. I must say that Androidbiits will not be responsible if your T-Mobile Galaxy S4 got corrupted during the installation process. T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 battery level must be above 99% before following these steps.
Steps to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Mahdi-ROM on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919
1. First, you have to download Mahdi-ROM from the given link.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for T-Mobile S4 from the given link.
3. Go to the settings of your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your T-Mobile Galaxy S4 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your T-Mobile Samsung phone, you must transfer Mahdi-ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your Galaxy S4 SGH-M919. Then, turn it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for Mahdi-ROM ZIP file and Google
Apps package from the SD card of Galaxy S4 SGH-M919. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your T-Mobile S4 and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 restarts. It may take around 7 minutes to reboot. Once your Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 is restarted, you can enjoy Mahdi-ROM. If you are facing any difficulty while installing Mahdi-ROM, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.