Are you using HTC One? If you are bored with the official firmware, then must be planning to install a Custom ROM on your HTC One. The big question is how to do it? Don’t worry, you are visiting the correct website. Here you will get all information about Custom ROM installation on Android smartphone. Today, I am going to talk about Renovate SixthSense Custom ROM that is specially designed for HTC One M8. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android KitKat Mahdi-ROM. Now I am going to write the steps using which you can update HTC One M8 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Renovate SixthSense Custom ROM.
Renovate SixthSense is one of the most popular Custom ROMs available for HTC One. You can enjoy several features on your HTC phone after installing Renovate SixthSense. This is really a great news for HTC One users who are bored with the official firmware. Dear user you need to root HTC One M8 in order to install Renovate SixthSense. CWM recovery also need to be installed on HTC phone before updating it to Renovate SixthSense. Dear user, you must backup all your important data available on your HTC phone before updating it to Renovate SixthSense. The key thing is HTC One M8 USB driver that is needed to be installed on your PC for successful connection between your HTC phone and computer.
You can follow the steps posted below to install Renovate SixthSense on your HTC One. Dear reader, you must note that Androidbiits will not be responsible if your 5 inch HTC phone got corrupted during the installation process. I forgot to say that your HTC One M8 battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
Steps to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Renovate SixthSense Custom ROM on HTC One M8
1. First, you have to download Renovate SixthSense Custom ROM from the given link.
2. Now you have to download Google Apps package for 5 inch HTC phone from the given link.
3. Go to the settings of your HTC One M8 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your 5 inch HTC phone with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your HTC device, you need to transfer Renovate SixthSense Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package to the SD card of your 5 inch HTC phone. Then, turn it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your HTC device and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from the main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” and then search for Renovate SixthSense Custom ROM ZIP file and Google Apps package from the SD card of your HTC device. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your 5 inch HTC phone and choose “reboot system now” option.
You will have to wait until your 5 inch HTC device restarts. It may take around 5 minutes to reboot. Once your HTC M8 is restarted, you can enjoy Renovate SixthSense. If you are facing any difficulty while installing Renovate SixthSense, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.