Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 is one of the most popular smartphones available in the market. One thing I love about this phone is its big screen. This smartphone comes with 5.5 inch display. If you are the owner of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100, then you will be happy to know that Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFND4 has been released for your Note 2. Recently, I have posted the steps for installing Android KitKat XXUGNE5 on Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE I9505. Now you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUFND4 on N7100. Androidbiits.com will post the steps to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFND4 on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
It is expected that N7100 owners will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUFND4 on Note 2 N7100 practically without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits. I am sure you will be very happy after installing KitKat XXUFND4 on your Note 2. This smartphone includes 8MP camera that can be used for taking good quality photos. You can easily root your Galaxy Note 2 N7100 after installing KitKat XXUFND4. It is not essential to install CWM recovery on Note 2 N7100 before updating it.
All data available on your 5.5 inch Note 2 may be vanished after the installation process, so you must save your data in a secure place before following the steps. Don’t forget to install Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 USB driver on your Windows PC or Mac PC before connecting your phone.
Below are the steps using which you can install KitKat XXUFND4 on your Galaxy Note 2. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your 5.5 inch Note 2 got corrupted during the update process. The battery level of your 5.5 inch Galaxy Note 2 must be above 92% before following these steps.
Steps to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 to Android KitKat XXUFND4
1. First you have to download Android KitKat XXUFND4 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install XXUFND4 on 5.5 inch Note 2.
3. Now you have to put your 5.5 inch Galaxy Note 2 into download.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your 5.5 inch Galaxy Note 2 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Note 2 N7100 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of KitKat XXUFND4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat XXUFND4, you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press “PDA” in Odin and choose “modem” file.
9. Now you have to press “CSC” in Odin and choose “csc” file.
10. Press “PIT” in Odin and choose “.pit” file.
11. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options.
You will have to wait until your 5.5 inch Galaxy Note 2 restarts. It may take around 3 minutes to reboot. Once your Galaxy Note 2 is restarted, you can enjoy KitKat XXUFND4 firmware on your 5.5 inch Galaxy Note 2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing KitKat XXUFND4 on your 5.5 inch phone, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.