Today, I am going to share some good news with Google Nexus 5 users. Now you can enjoy a new firmware update on your device. Android 4.4.3 KitKat KTU84M has been released for Google Nexus 5. Androidbiits.com will help you in installing Android 4.4.3 KTU84M on your Google Nexus 5. I have recently published an article for installing an official firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE. Now I am going to write the steps using which you can update Google Nexus 5 to Android 4.4.3 KitKat KTU84M. The most important thing is that this firmware is released by the search engine giant Google.
This is really a great news for Google Nexus 5 users. I hope you will be able to update your device to KitKat KTU84M successfully after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. You can experience the improvement after installing Android 4.4.3 KitKat KTU84M. Dear friend you need to install Fastboot on your PC in order to update your phone to KitKat KTU84M. Oh yes, you must install Google Nexus 5 USB driver on your PC before connecting your Nexus 5. I forgot to say that you must backup your contacts available on Google Nexus 5 before updating it.
Below are the steps using which you can install KitKat KTU84M on Google Nexus 5 smartphone. Well, Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your 5-inch Google phone got corrupted during the update process. Another important thing is that your Google Nexus 5 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
Steps to Update Google Nexus 5 to Android 4.4.3 KTU84M
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.3 KitKat KTU84M on your PC.
2. Now you have to connect your Google phone with your PC via USB cable.
3. Now you have to put your Google Nexus 5 into Fastboot mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Google phone.
- Press Google Nexus 5 volume down button and volume up button simultaneously.
- Press Google phone Power button at the same time while pressing the volume down button and volume up button.
- Switch on your Google Nexus 5 while pressing and holding all the above buttons to put it into Fastboot mode.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of KitKat KTU84M on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of KitKat KTU84M, you have to copy all files from “hammerhead-KTU84M” folder.
8. Once you have successfully copied all files, you have to paste them in the Fastboot directory.
9. If you are running Windows operating system on your PC, then you have to click on “flash-all.bat” file.
10. If you are running Linux operating system on your PC, you have to click on “flash-all.sh” file.
11. If you are using Mac, then you have to click on “flash-all.sh” file with the help of Terminal.
Well done my dear friend, you have completed all steps successfully. Keep visiting Androidbiits.com to get more updates and rooting tips for your Nexus 5. Now you will have to wait until your Google Nexus 5 restarts. It may take around 7 minutes to reboot. Once your Nexus 5 is restarted, you can enjoy KitKat KTU84M. If you are facing any difficulty while installing KitKat KTU84M, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.