Are you using LG Google Nexus 4 E960? Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for Nexus 4 E960 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [mako] Custom ROM is now available for LG Google Nexus 4 E960. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Asus Google Nexus 7 (2012) Wi-Fi to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 Nightly [grouper]. Now the outstanding news is that Nexus 4 E960 users can test CM 12 Nightly on their E960. Today, I will write the steps for updating LG Google Nexus 4 E960 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 Nightly [mako]. This is really an outstanding news for Nexus 4 E960 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that LG Google Nexus 4 E960 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [mako] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Nexus 4 E960 user, CM 12 needs rooted E960, so it is necessary to root LG Google Nexus 4 E960. The essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Nexus 4 E960. You can do all these things after unlocking Nexus 4 E960 bootloader. Well, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 [mako] on your Nexus 4 E960. Androidbiits.com recommends that Nexus 4 E960 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [mako], as there is a chance of losing all data from Nexus 4 E960. The important thing is Nexus 4 E960 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [mako]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Nexus 4 E960 got corrupted during this process. E960 battery percentage must be above 78% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [mako] Custom ROM on LG Google Nexus 4 E960 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [mako] for LG Google Nexus 4 E960.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Nexus 4 E960.
3. Simply, go to the settings of LG Nexus 4 E960 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach LG Nexus 4 E960 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your LG Nexus 4 E960, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [mako] and Gapps ZIP file to E960 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [mako] and Gapps, you have to switch off LG E960.
7. After switching off LG Nexus 4 E960, simply disconnect your USB cable from E960.
8. Now you have to put your LG Nexus 4 E960 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting LG Nexus 4 E960 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from E960 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on E960.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on LG Nexus 4 E960 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [mako] and Gapps ZIP file from E960 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [mako] and Gapps on Nexus 4 E960.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [mako], you must go to LG Nexus 4 E960 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your E960 reboots.
After LG Nexus 4 E960 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [mako]. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 on E960, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.