Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for LG L90 Dual D410 users. According to GrinningFerret, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop CarbonROM [w7] is now available for LG L90 Dual D410. Androidbiits.com has already posted the step-by-step tutorial for updating L90 D415 to Lollipop 5.1.1 using Resurrection Remix v5.4.6. The amazing news is that D410 owners can now install Carbon [w7]. Androidbiits.com is going to publish a simple tutorial for updating LG L90 Dual D410 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop using CarbonROM [w7]. No doubt, this is an amazing news for the proud owners of L90 D410 who are desperately waiting to test Lollipop 5.1.1 on D410.
I am hoping that L90 Dual D410 users will be able to install CarbonROM [w7] on D410 effortlessly without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Carbon [w7] needs rooted D410, so it is crucial to root LG L90 Dual D410 before installing Carbon [w7]. If you haven’t rooted your favorite D410, then you must do it as soon as possible. You must install TWRP recovery on D410 before installing Carbon [w7]. I forgot to mention that the proud users of D410 can install CarbonROM [w7] effortlessly after unlocking the bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with previous software, then you must install Carbon [w7] on your favorite D410. Carbon [w7] will allow the proud users to use Lollipop 5.1.1 on D410. Androidbiits.com recommends that L90 Dual D410 owners must take a backup of their personal files including contacts and games before installing Carbon [w7] on D410, otherwise all data may be vanished from D410.
Below are the easy instructions for installing Carbon [w7]. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if L90 Dual D410 got damaged during the installation of Carbon [w7]. D410 battery must be more than 97 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1.1 Lollipop CarbonROM [w7] Custom ROM on LG Optimus L90 Dual D410 [Simple Steps]
1. It is the time to download CarbonROM [w7] for D410.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for phone.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach phone with desktop.
5. It is required to send CarbonROM [w7] to D410.
6. It is the time to power off your phone.
7. It is the time to remove the USB cable from your phone.
8. It is the time to put phone into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on phone.
10. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on phone.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” on phone.
12. It is necessary to choose CarbonROM [w7] on D410.
13. It is necessary to install CarbonROM [w7] on D410.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on phone.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on phone.
16. It is the time to wait until phone reboots.
After your L90 Dual D410 is rebooted, you can enjoy CarbonROM 5.1.1 [w7]. If you are facing difficulty during the installation of CarbonROM 5.1.1 [w7] on D410, then feel free to share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.