Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for LG Nexus 5 D821 users. According to Mahdi786, Android 5.1 Lollipop Euphoria-OS 1.1 Custom ROM is released for Nexus 5 D821. In my previous post, I have discussed about the simple tutorial for updating Nexus 5 D820 to Lollipop 5.1 with the help of CM12.1. Now the amazing news is that Nexus 5 D821 users can test Euphoria-OS 1.1. Today, I will write the step-by-step tutorial for updating Nexus 5 D821 to Android 5.1 Lollipop using Euphoria-OS 1.1. This is really an amazing news for D821 owners who are waiting to enjoy the new version of Lollipop on their D821. Euphoria-OS 1.1 may bring some improvements on your D821. The most important thing is that Euphoria-OS 1.1 will allow you to test Lollipop 5.1 on your D821.
I am expecting that Nexus 5 D821 users will be able to install Euphoria-OS 1.1 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Euphoria-OS 1.1 needs rooted D821, so it is important to root Nexus 5 D821 for installing Euphoria-OS 1.1. Well, another necessary thing is CWM recovery installation on D821 before installing Euphoria-OS 1.1. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking D821 bootloader. You may experience several bugs on D821 after installing Euphoria-OS 1.1. Androidbiits.com recommends that D821 users must take a backup of their data including messages and contacts before installing Euphoria-OS 1.1, as there is a chance of losing all data including messages and contacts from Nexus 5 D821. If you are a big fan of Custom ROMs, then you can test Euphoria-OS 1.1 on your D821.
Below are the step-by-step method using which you can install Euphoria-OS 1.1. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if D821 got broken during the installation of Euphoria-OS 1.1. D821 battery must be more than 96% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop Euphoria-OS 1.1 Custom ROM on LG Nexus 5 D821 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Euphoria-OS 1.1 for your Nexus 5 D821.
2. It is the proper time to download Gapps for D821.
3. It is the time to go to D821 settings, then you will have to click USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach LG Nexus 5 D821 with desktop.
5. It is the time to transfer Euphoria-OS 1.1 and Gapps to D821 memory card.
6. It is the time to turn off LG Nexus 5 D821.
7. It is necessary to unplug the USB cable from D821.
8. It is the time to put D821 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on D821.
10. It is the time to choose “wipe cache partition” on D821.
11. It is the time to choose “install zip from SD card” for installing Euphoria-OS 1.1 on D821.
12. It is the time to choose Euphoria-OS 1.1 on D821.
13. It is the time to install Euphoria-OS 1.1 on LG Nexus 5 D821.
14. It is the time to go to D821 main menu and then you will have to click “reboot system now”.
15. It is the perfect time to wait until D821 restarts.
After your LG Nexus 5 D821 is rebooted, you can test Euphoria-OS 1.1. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any difficulty while installing Euphoria-OS 1.1, then you must share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.