Are you using LG Optimus 2X P990? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Optimus 2X P990 users. According to TheMysteryouse, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop OmniRom [HOMEMADE] is available for LG Optimus 2X P990. In my previous post, I have published the tutorial for updating LG Optimus L5 E610 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of SlimLP v0.91. Now the stunning news is that Optimus 2X P990 owners can try OmniRom [HOMEMADE]. Now, I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating LG Optimus 2X P990 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using OmniRom [HOMEMADE]. This is really a stunning news for Optimus 2X P990 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that LG Optimus 2X P990 users will be able to install OmniRom [HOMEMADE] easily without facing any difficulty after following the steps written in Androidbiits.com. Dear 2X P990 user, OmniRom [HOMEMADE] needs rooted P990, so it is essential to root LG Optimus 2X P990. My dear friend, the necessary thing is CWM recovery installation on 2X P990. Well, you can do all these tasks after unlocking 2X P990 bootloader. Oh yes, you may experience some bugs on 2X P990 after installing OmniRom [HOMEMADE]. Androidbiits.com recommends that 2X P990 users must take a backup of their files before installing OmniRom [HOMEMADE], as there is a chance of losing all files from Optimus 2X P990. Oh yes, the crucial thing is 2X P990 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install OmniRom [HOMEMADE]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if 2X P990 got broken during the installation of OmniRom [HOMEMADE]. P990 battery percentage must be more than 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop OmniRom [HOMEMADE] Custom ROM on LG Optimus 2X P990 [Tutorial]
1. It is essential to download OmniRom [HOMEMADE] for your Optimus 2X P990.
2. Now, it is required to download Gapps for your Optimus 2X P990.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of Optimus 2X P990 and then it is very essential to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, it is essential to attach Optimus 2X P990 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your Optimus 2X P990, it is necessary to transfer OmniRom [HOMEMADE] and Gapps ZIP file to P990 memory card.
6. Now, it is the time to switch off P990.
7. After switching off Optimus 2X P990, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is required to put your Optimus 2X P990 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is required to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option on P990.
10. Now, it is required to choose “wipe cache partition” on P990.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” option on Optimus 2X P990 screen and then it is necessary to choose OmniRom [HOMEMADE] and Gapps ZIP file from P990 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install OmniRom [HOMEMADE] and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to Optimus 2X P990 main menu and quickly choose “reboot system now” option.
14. It is the time to wait until your favorite 2X P990 reboots.
After your Optimus 2X P990 is restarted, you can test OmniRom [HOMEMADE]. Dear P990 user, if you are experiencing any problem while installing OmniRom [HOMEMADE], then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.