Are you a proud owner of LG Optimus 3D P920? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Optimus 3D P920 users. According to troopii, Android 4.4.4 KitKat NamelessROM [HOMEMADE] is available for LG Optimus 3D P920. In my previous post, I have published the tutorial for updating LG Optimus 2X P990 to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of OmniRom [HOMEMADE]. Now the amazing news is that Optimus 3D P920 owners can try NamelessROM [HOMEMADE]. Currently, it is not possible to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on LG Optimus 3D P920. Today, I will discuss the step-by-step method for updating LG Optimus 3D P920 to KitKat 4.4.4 using NamelessROM [HOMEMADE]. This is really an amazing news for Optimus 3D P920 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that LG Optimus 3D P920 users will be able to install NamelessROM [HOMEMADE] easily without having any difficulty after following the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Dear 3D P920 user, NamelessROM [HOMEMADE] needs rooted P920, so it is essential to root LG Optimus 3D P920. My dear friend, the necessary thing is CWM recovery installation on 3D P920. Well, you can do all these tasks after unlocking 3D P920 bootloader. Oh yes, you may experience some bugs on 3D P920 after installing NamelessROM [HOMEMADE]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Optimus 3D P920 users must take a backup of their files before installing NamelessROM [HOMEMADE], as there is a chance of losing all files from 3D P920. Oh yes, the crucial thing is 3D P920 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install NamelessROM [HOMEMADE]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if 3D P920 got broken during the installation of NamelessROM [HOMEMADE]. P920 battery percentage must be more than 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat NamelessROM [HOMEMADE] Custom ROM on LG Optimus 3D P920 [Tutorial]
1. It is essential to download NamelessROM [HOMEMADE] for your Optimus 3D P920.
2. Now, it is required to download Gapps for your Optimus 3D P920.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of Optimus 3D P920 and then it is very essential to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, it is essential to attach Optimus 3D P920 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your Optimus 3D P920, it is necessary to transfer NamelessROM [HOMEMADE] and Gapps ZIP file to P920 memory card.
6. Now, it is the time to switch off P920.
7. After switching off Optimus 3D P920, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is required to put your Optimus 3D P920 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is essential to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option on P920.
10. Now, it is essential to choose “wipe cache partition” on P920.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” option on Optimus 3D P920 screen and then it is necessary to choose NamelessROM [HOMEMADE] and Gapps ZIP file from P920 SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install NamelessROM [HOMEMADE] and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to Optimus 3D P920 main menu and quickly choose “reboot system now” option.
14. It is the time to wait until your favorite 3D P920 reboots.
After your Optimus 3D P920 is restarted, you can test NamelessROM [HOMEMADE]. Dear P920 user, if you are experiencing any problem while installing NamelessROM [HOMEMADE], then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.