Are you a proud owner of LG Optimus G E975? Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for Optimus G E975 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [e975] Custom ROM is released for LG Optimus G E975. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12 Nightly [jfltetmo]. Now the outstanding news is that LG E975 users can now test CM 12 Nightly on their E975. Today, I will discuss about the steps for updating LG Optimus G E975 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 Nightly [e975].This is really an outstanding news for LG E975 owners who love to test Custom ROM.
I am hoping that LG Optimus G E975 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [e975] easily without experiencing any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear LG E975 user, CM 12 requires rooted E975, so it is important to root LG Optimus G E975. It is also essential to install CWM recovery on LG E975. You can do it after unlocking E975 bootloader. Dear LG E975 user, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [e975]. Androidbiits.com recommends that LG E975 users must take a backup of their data before updating their LG E975, as there is a chance of losing all data from E975. Dear friend, another most important thing is E975 USB driver installation on your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [e975]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if LG E975 got broken during this process. E975 battery level must be above 73% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [e975] Custom ROM on LG Optimus G E975 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [e975] for LG Optimus G E975.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your LG E975.
3. Simply, go to the settings of LG E975 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach LG E975 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your LG E975, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [e975] and Gapps ZIP file to E975 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [e975] and Gapps, you have to switch off E975.
7. After switching off LG E975, you have to remove the USB cable from E975.
8. Now you have to put your LG E975 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting LG E975 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from E975 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on E975.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on LG E975 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [e975] and Gapps ZIP file from E975 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [e975] and Gapps on E975.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [e975], you must go to LG E975 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your LG E975 reboots.
After LG E975 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [e975] on E975. If you are having any issue while installing CM12 on LG E975, then you may share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.