Are you a user of LG Optimus L9 P768? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for L9 P768 users. According to Mister-v, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Euphoria OS v.1 Custom ROM is released for LG Optimus L9 P768. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating LG Optimus L9 P760 to Lollipop 5.0 with the help of AOSP [F2FS]. Now the amazing news is that L9 P768 owners can test Euphoria OS v.1 on P768. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating LG Optimus L9 P768 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using Euphoria OS v.1. This is really an amazing news for P768 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that L9 P768 users will be able to install Euphoria OS v.1 on P768 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear L9 P768 user, Euphoria OS v.1 needs rooted P768, so it is necessary to root LG Optimus L9 P768. Oh yes, the important thing is CWM recovery installation on L9 P768. Dear, you can perform all these works after unlocking L9 P768 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs on L9 P768 after installing Euphoria OS v.1 on P768. Androidbiits.com recommends that L9 P768 users must take a backup of their documents before installing Euphoria OS v.1 on P768, as there is a chance of losing all documents from L9 P768. Another crucial thing is P768 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install Euphoria OS v.1 on P768. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if L9 P768 got corrupted during the installation of Euphoria OS v.1. P768 battery percentage must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Euphoria OS v.1 Custom ROM on LG Optimus L9 P768 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Euphoria OS v.1 for your P768.
2. Now, you will have to download Gapps for your P768.
3. Now, it is necessary to go to the settings of L9 P768 and then it is necessary to tap USB debugging option.
4. Now, it is the time to attach L9 P768 with your desktop.
5. Once you have successfully attached your L9 P768, you will have to transfer Euphoria OS v.1 and Gapps ZIP file to P768 SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off P768.
7. After switching off your L9 P768, you will have to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put L9 P768 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, you will have to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option on P768.
10. Now, you will have to tap “wipe cache partition” on P768.
11. It is the proper time to tap “install zip from SD card” on L9 P768 screen and then you will have to choose Euphoria OS v.1 and Gapps ZIP file from the SD card.
12. Now, you will have to install Euphoria OS v.1 on P768.
13. Now, you will have to go to L9 P768 main menu.
14. Now, it is necessary to tap “reboot system now” option on P768.
15. Now, you will have to wait until your P768 reboots.
After your L9 P768 is restarted, you can test Euphoria OS v.1. Dear friend, if you are facing any issue while installing Euphoria OS v.1 on P768, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.