Androidbiits.com brings a glorious news for MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530M users. According to driodmaster92, Android 4.4.2 KitKat IllusionRom [d2mtr] Custom ROM is available for Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-R530M. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Cricket Wireless Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530C to Lollipop 5.0 with the help of LiquidSmooth [d2cri]. Now the glorious news is that MetroPCS S3 SCH-R530M users can test IllusionRom [d2mtr]. Currently, it is not possible to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530M. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating S3 SCH-R530M to Android 4.4.2 KitKat using IllusionRom [d2mtr]. This is really a glorious news for MetroPCS S3 SCH-R530M users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that MetroPCS S3 SCH-R530M owners will be able to install IllusionRom [d2mtr] easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear MetroPCS S3 user, IllusionRom [d2mtr] needs rooted SCH-R530M, so it is necessary to root MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530M. Well, the important thing is CWM recovery installation on S3 SCH-R530M before installing IllusionRom [d2mtr]. You can do all these steps after unlocking Metro PCS S3 SCH-R530M bootloader. You may face some bugs on S3 SCH-R530M after installing IllusionRom [d2mtr]. Androidbiits.com recommends that MetroPCS S3 SCH-R530M users must save their data before installing IllusionRom [d2mtr], as there is a chance of losing all files from SCH-R530M.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install IllusionRom [d2mtr]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if MetroPCS S3 SCH-R530M got corrupted during this process. SCH-R530M battery percentage must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat IllusionRom [d2mtr] Custom ROM on Metro PCS Samsung Galaxy S III [Tutorial]
1. It is necessary to download IllusionRom [d2mtr] for your SCH-R530M.
2. Now, it is the time to download Gapps for SCH-R530M.
3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of S III and then you have to choose USB debugging.
4. Now, you have to attach SCH-R530M with your computer with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully attached your MetroPCS S3 SCH-R530M, it is necessary to transfer IllusionRom [d2mtr] and Gapps ZIP file to S III memory card.
6. Now, it is the perfect time to power off your SCH-R530M.
7. After switching off SCH-R530M, it is essential to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the perfect time to put SCH-R530M into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on screen.
10. Now, it is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on screen.
11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” option on MetroPCS S3 SCH-R530M screen and then it is necessary to choose IllusionRom [d2mtr] and Gapps ZIP file from S III SD card.
12. Now, it is the time to install IllusionRom [d2mtr] and Gapps.
13. Now, it is the time to go to the main menu of your phone.
14. Now you have to choose “reboot system now” on screen.
15. It is the time to wait until your phone reboots.
After your MetroPCS S3 SCH-R530M is restarted, you can test IllusionRom [d2mtr]. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing IllusionRom [d2mtr], then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.