Are you a proud owner of Motorola Moto E 2nd Gen XT1527? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Moto E 2nd Gen XT1527 users. According to meakshay_mishra, CyanogenMod 12 is now available for Motorola Moto E 2nd Gen. Recently, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Asus Padfone X T00D to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of CM12.0 [Stable]. Now the stunning news is that Moto E 2nd Gen XT1527 users can test CM12 on XT1527. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Motorola Moto E 2nd Gen XT1527 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using CM12 [Official]. It is really a stunning news for Moto E XT1527 users who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am hoping that Motorola Moto E 2nd Gen XT1527 owners will be able to install CM12 on XT1527 easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Moto E XT1527 user, CM12 [Official] needs rooted XT1527, so it is necessary to root Motorola Moto E 2nd Gen XT1527. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Moto E 2nd Gen XT1527 before installing CM12 [Official] on XT1527. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking Moto E 2nd Gen XT1527 bootloader. You may face some bugs on Moto E XT1527 after installing CM12 on XT1527. Androidbiits.com recommends that Moto E XT1527 users must save their data before updating XT1527, as there is a chance of losing all data from XT1527. The important thing is Moto E XT1527 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install CM12 [Official] on XT1527. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if XT1527 got corrupted during this process. XT1527 battery percentage must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 [Official] Custom ROM on Motorola Moto E XT1527 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download CM12 [Official] for your XT1527.
2. Now, you will have to download Gapps for your XT1527.
3. It is necessary to go to the settings of XT1527 and then don’t forget to tap USB debugging.
4. Now, it is the time to attach XT1527 with your desktop.
5. Once you have successfully attached your XT1527, you will have to transfer CM12 [Official] and Gapps ZIP file to XT1527 SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off XT1527.
7. After switching off your XT1527, you will have to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put XT1527 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, you will have to tap “wipe data/factory reset” option on XT1527.
10. Now, you will have to tap “wipe cache partition” on XT1527.
11. It is the time to tap “install zip from SD card” on XT1527.
12. It is the time to choose CM12 [Official] from XT1527 SD card.
13. It is the perfect time to install CM12 [Official] on XT1527.
14. Now, you will have to go to XT1527 main menu.
15. Now, it is the time to tap “reboot system now” option on XT1527.
16. Now, you will have to wait until your XT1527 reboots.
After your Moto E XT1527 is restarted, you can test CM12 [Official] on XT1527. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing CM12 [Official] on XT1527, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.