Are you a proud owner of Motorola Moto E XT1023? Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Moto E XT1023 users. According to savoca, Android 4.4.4 KitKat ParanoidAndroid 4.6 Custom ROM is available for Motorola Moto E XT1023. I have already written the step-by-step instructions for updating HTC ONE E8 to KitKat 4.4.4 using BinDroid ONE v1.3.0. Now the exciting news is that Moto E XT1023 users can test ParanoidAndroid 4.6. Today, I will talk about the steps for updating Motorola Moto E XT1023 to KitKat 4.4.4 using ParanoidAndroid 4.6. This is really an exciting news for Moto E XT1023 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that Motorola Moto E XT1023 users will be able to install ParanoidAndroid 4.6 quickly without facing any issue after following the step-by-step tutorial published in Androidbiits.com. Dear Moto E XT1023 user, ParanoidAndroid 4.6 requires rooted Moto E XT1023, so it is required to root Motorola Moto E XT1023. Dear, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Moto E XT1023. Oh yes, you can perform all these tasks after unlocking Moto E XT1023 bootloader. Dear, you may experience many bugs on Moto E XT1023 after installing ParanoidAndroid 4.6. Androidbiits.com recommends that Moto E XT1023 users must save their data before installing ParanoidAndroid 4.6, as there is a possibility of losing all data from Moto E XT1023. The essential thing is Moto E XT1023 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install ParanoidAndroid 4.6. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Moto E XT1023 got broken during the installation of ParanoidAndroid 4.6. XT1023 battery percentage must be more than 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat ParanoidAndroid 4.6 Custom ROM on Motorola Moto E XT1023 [Tutorial]
1. It is necessary to download ParanoidAndroid 4.6 for your Motorola Moto E XT1023.
2. Now, it is required to download Gapps for your Moto E XT1023.
3. It is the time to go to the settings of Moto E XT1023 and then it is essential to choose USB debugging option.
4. Now, it is necessary to attach Moto E XT1023 with your desktop with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Moto E XT1023, it is necessary to transfer ParanoidAndroid 4.6 and Gapps ZIP file to XT1023 memory card.
6. Now, it is necessary to switch off XT1023.
7. After switching off Moto E XT1023, it is necessary to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is required to put your Moto E XT1023 into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is necessary to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option on XT1023.
10. Now, it is required to choose “wipe cache partition” on XT1023.
11. It is the perfect time to choose “install zip from SD card” option on Moto E XT1023 screen and then it is necessary to choose ParanoidAndroid 4.6 and Gapps ZIP file from XT1023 SD card.
12. Now, it is necessary to install ParanoidAndroid 4.6 and Gapps.
13. Now, it is necessary to go to Moto E XT1023 main menu and quickly choose “reboot system now” option.
14. It is the time to wait until your favorite Moto E XT1023 reboots.
After your Moto E XT1023 is restarted, you can test ParanoidAndroid 4.6. Oh yes, if you are experiencing any problem while installing ParanoidAndroid 4.6, then you must share your problem with Androidbiits.com.