Are you a proud owner of Motorola Moto G (2014) XT1068? Androidbiits.com comes with an exciting news for Moto G XT1068 owners. According to Shawn5162, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Titan Prime ROM is now available for Motorola Moto G XT1068. Previously, I published the steps for installing cmRemiX ROM on Note 4 SM-N910T. Now the stunning news is that Moto G XT1068 owners can enjoy Lollipop 5.0.2 Titan Prime v1.0. Androidbiits.com is going to help you in updating Motorola Moto G (2014) XT1068 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Titan Prime v1.0. It is really a stunning news for Moto G XT1068 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that Motorola Moto G (2014) XT1068 owners will be able to install Titan Prime easily without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Titan Prime v1.0 is available for Motorola Moto G (2014) XT1068. Oh yes, I forgot to write that XT1068 owners will have to root Motorola Moto G (2014) XT1068 in order to install Titan Prime v1.0. Moto G XT1068 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to Titan Prime v1.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that Moto G XT1068 users must save their personal files in a secure place before updating their Moto G XT1068, as there is a chance of losing all personal files from XT1068. You must install Moto G XT1068 USB driver on your PC for before connecting XT1068 with it. Otherwise, Moto G XT1068 will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Titan Prime v1.0. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if XT1068 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0.2 Titan Prime. XT1068 battery level must be above 83% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Titan Prime v1.0 Custom ROM on Motorola Moto G (2014) XT1068 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Titan Prime v1.0 for Motorola Moto G (2014) XT1068.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for Moto G (2014) XT1068.
3. Go to the settings of your Moto G (2014) XT1068 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Moto G XT1068 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your Moto G XT1068, you need to transfer Gapps and Titan Prime v1.0 ZIP file to the SD card of Moto G XT1068. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Motorola Moto G XT1068 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from Moto G XT1068 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on Moto G XT1068.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Moto G XT1068 and then search for Gapps and Titan Prime v1.0 ZIP file from the SD card of XT1068. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Moto G XT1068 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Moto G XT1068 restarts. You can enjoy Apple Juice until your XT1068 restarts. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy Titan Prime v1.0. If you are having any issue while installing Titan Prime v1.0, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.