Are you using Motorola Moto G 4G XT1045? Androidbiits.com brings an excellent news for Moto G 4G XT1045 users. According to JTdevAndroid, Android 5.0 Lollipop PAC-ROM is released for Motorola Moto G 4G XT1045. I have already written the steps for updating Motorola Moto G 1st Gen XT1032 to CM 12 KonstaKANG. Now the excellent news is that Moto G 4G XT1045 users can test Lollipop 5.0 via PAC-ROM. I will publish the simple steps for updating Motorola Moto G 4G XT1045 to Android 5.0 via PAC-ROM. This is really an excellent news for Moto G 4G XT1045 owners who love to test new ROMs.
I am hoping that Motorola Moto G 4G XT1045 owners will be able to install PAC-ROM easily without having any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. PAC-ROM is available only for Moto G 4G XT1045. Oh yes, PAC-ROM requires rooted device, so it is important to root Motorola Moto G 4G XT1045 before installing PAC-ROM. It is also essential to install CWM recovery on Moto G 4G XT1045. Androidbiits recommends that Moto G 4G XT1045 users must save their personal files safely before installing PAC-ROM, because there is a chance of losing all personal files from Moto G 4G XT1045. Another essential thing is Moto G 4G XT1045 USB driver installation on your PC.
Below are the simple steps using which you can install PAC-ROM on Moto G XT1045. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if XT1045 got broken while being updated to Lollipop 5.0 via PAC-ROM. XT1045 battery level must be above 85% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop PAC-ROM Custom ROM on Motorola Moto G 4G XT1045 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download PAC-ROM for Motorola Moto G XT1045.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Motorola G XT1045.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Motorola G XT1045 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Motorola G XT1045 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Motorola G XT1045, you must transfer Gapps and PAC-ROM ZIP file to memory card of XT1045.
6. After transferring Gapps and PAC-ROM, you have to switch off XT1045.
7. After switching off XT1045, you have to disconnect the USB cable from Motorola G XT1045.
8. Now you have to put your G XT1045 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting G XT1045 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from XT1045 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on Motorola G XT1045.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Motorola G XT1045 screen and then search for PAC-ROM and Gapps ZIP file from XT1045 memory card.
12. Simply install PAC-ROM and Gapps on XT1045.
13. After installing Gapps and PAC-ROM, you must return to Motorola G XT1045 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your XT1045 reboots.
After Motorola G XT1045 is rebooted, you can enjoy PAC-ROM. If you are having any issue while installing PAC-ROM on XT1045, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.