Are you a proud owner of Motorola Moto G 1st Gen XT1032? Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Moto G XT1032 users. According to TheMasterMindGT, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 [KonstaKANG] Custom ROM is released for Motorola Moto G XT1032. I have already written the tutorial for updating Sony Xperia U to CM 12 kumquat. Now the stunning news is that Moto G XT1032 users can test Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 KonstaKANG. I will publish the simple steps for updating Motorola Moto G XT1032 to Android 5.0.2 via CM 12 KonstaKANG. This is really a stunning news for Moto G XT1032 owners who love to test new ROMs.
I am hoping that Motorola Moto G XT1032 owners will be able to install CM 12 KonstaKANG easily without having any difficulty after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. CM 12 KonstaKANG is available only for Motorola Moto G XT1032. Oh yes, CM 12 KonstaKANG requires rooted device, so it is important to root Motorola Moto G XT1032 before installing CM 12 KonstaKANG. It is also essential to install CWM recovery on Moto G XT1032 before installing CM 12 KonstaKANG. Androidbiits recommends that Moto G XT1032 users must save their important files safely before installing CM 12 KonstaKANG, because there is a chance of losing all important files from Moto G XT1032. Another essential thing is Moto G XT1032 USB driver installation on your PC.
Below are the simple steps using which you can install CM 12 KonstaKANG on Moto G XT1032. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if XT1032 got broken while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 KonstaKANG. XT1032 battery level must be above 75% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM 12 KonstaKANG Custom ROM on Motorola Moto G XT1032 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM 12 KonstaKANG for Motorola Moto G XT1032.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Motorola G XT1032.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Motorola G XT1032 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Motorola G XT1032 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Motorola G XT1032, you must transfer Gapps and CM 12 KonstaKANG ZIP file to memory card of XT1032.
6. After transferring Gapps and CM 12 KonstaKANG, you have to switch off XT1032.
7. After switching off XT1032, you have to disconnect the USB cable from Motorola G XT1032.
8. Now you have to put your G XT1032 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting G XT1032 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from XT1032 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on Motorola G XT1032.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Motorola G XT1032 screen and then search for CM 12 KonstaKANG and Gapps ZIP file from XT1032 memory card.
12. Simply install CM 12 KonstaKANG and Gapps on XT1032.
13. After installing Gapps and CM 12 KonstaKANG, you must return to Motorola G XT1032 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your XT1032 reboots.
After Motorola G XT1032 is rebooted, you can enjoy CM 12 KonstaKANG. If you are having any issue while installing CM 12 KonstaKANG on XT1032, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.