Are you a user of Motorola Moto G XT1034? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Moto G XT1034 users. CyanogenMod 12 Nightly [falcon] Custom ROM is now available for Motorola Moto G XT1034. Previously, I have published the steps for updating HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE ADR6410 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-3. Now the amazing news is that Moto G XT1034 users can test CM 12 Nightly on their XT1034. Today, I will publish the steps for updating Moto G XT1034 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM 12 Nightly [falcon]. This is really an amazing news for Moto G XT1034 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Motorola Moto G XT1034 owners will be able to install CM12 Nightly [falcon] easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Moto G XT1034 user, CM 12 needs rooted XT1034, so it is necessary to root Motorola Moto G XT1034. Oh yes, the essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Moto G XT1034. Dear, you can do all these things after unlocking Moto G XT1034 bootloader. Oh yes, you may face some bugs after installing CM12 Nightly [falcon]. Androidbiits.com recommends that Moto G XT1034 users must take a backup of their data before installing CM12 [falcon], as there is a possibility of losing all data from Moto G XT1034. Oh yes, the important thing is Moto G XT1034 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12 Nightly [falcon]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Moto G XT1034 got corrupted during this process. XT1034 battery percentage must be above 78% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 Nightly [falcon] Custom ROM on Motorola Moto G XT1034 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 Nightly [falcon] for Motorola Moto G XT1034.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Moto G XT1034.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Moto G XT1034 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Moto G XT1034 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Moto G XT1034, you must transfer CM12 Nightly [falcon] and Gapps ZIP file to XT1034 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12 Nightly [falcon] and Gapps, you have to switch off XT1034.
7. After switching off Moto G XT1034, simply unplug your USB cable from XT1034.
8. Now you have to put your Moto G XT1034 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Moto G XT1034 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from XT1034 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on XT1034.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Moto G XT1034 screen and then search for CM12 Nightly [falcon] and Gapps ZIP file from XT1034 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12 Nightly [falcon] and Gapps on XT1034.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12 Nightly [falcon], you must go to Moto G XT1034 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your XT1034 reboots.
After Moto G XT1034 is rebooted, you can test CM12 Nightly [falcon]. If you are facing any difficulty while installing CM12 [falcon] on your XT1034, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.