Are you a user of Motorola Moto X XT1052? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Moto X XT1052 users. According to W4TCH0UT, Resurrection Remix v5.2.8 is now released for Moto X XT1052. Recently, I have published the steps for updating T-Mobile Moto X XT1095 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via LiquidSmooth. Another amazing news is that Moto X XT1052 users can try Resurrection Remix. Now I will discuss about the method for updating Motorola Moto X XT1052 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop with Resurrection Remix. Definitely, this is an amazing news for Moto X XT1052 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that Motorola Moto X XT1052 owners will be able to install Resurrection Remix on XT1052 easily without facing any issue after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Moto X XT1052 users can now try Resurrection Remix. Dear friend, Resurrection Remix requires rooted XT1052, so it is essential to root Moto X XT1052. It is also necessary to install CWM recovery on Moto X XT1052. Androidbiits.com recommends that Moto X XT1052 users must save their personal data securely before updating XT1052, as there is a chance of losing all personal data from XT1052. Another essential thing is XT1052 USB driver installation on your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Resurrection Remix v5.2.8 on XT1052. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if XT1052 got broken while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 using Resurrection Remix. XT1052 battery level must be above 85% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Resurrection Remix Custom ROM on Motorola Moto X XT1052 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Resurrection Remix for Motorola Moto X XT1052 (Ghost).
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Moto X XT1052.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Moto X XT1052 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Moto X XT1052 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Moto X XT1052, you must transfer Gapps and Resurrection Remix ZIP file to XT1052 memory card.
6. After transferring Resurrection Remix and Gapps, you have to switch off XT1052.
7. After switching off Moto X XT1052, you have to disconnect the USB cable from XT1052.
8. Now you have to put your X XT1052 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting X XT1052 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from XT1052 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on Moto X XT1052.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Moto X XT1052 screen and then search for Resurrection Remix and Gapps ZIP file from XT1052 memory card.
12. Simply install Resurrection Remix and Gapps on XT1052.
13. After installing Gapps and Resurrection Remix, you must return to Moto X XT1052 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your XT1052 reboots.
After Moto X XT1052 is rebooted, you can test Resurrection Remix on XT1052. If you are having any issue while installing Resurrection Remix on XT1052, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.