Are you using T-Mobile Motorola Moto X XT1095? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Moto X XT1095 (Victara) users. According to deadman96385, LiquidSmooth v4.0 Custom ROM is now available for Moto X (Victara). Recently, I have published the steps for installing CM12 on Motorola Moto X XT1055. Now the amazing news is that Moto X XT1095 users can try LiquidSmooth 4.0. Today, I will discuss about the method for updating T-Mobile Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen XT1095 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop using LiquidSmooth. Definitely, this is an amazing news for Moto X XT1095 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that T-Mobile Motorola Moto X XT1095 owners will be able to install LiquidSmooth on XT1095 easily without facing any issue after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Moto X XT1095 users can now try LiquidSmooth. Dear friend, LiquidSmooth requires rooted XT1095, so it is essential to root Motorola Moto X 2nd Gen XT1095. It is also necessary to install CWM recovery on Moto X XT1095. Androidbiits.com recommends that T-Mobile Moto X XT1095 users must save their personal data safely before updating their XT1095, as there is a chance of losing all personal data from XT1095. Another necessary thing is XT1095 driver installation on your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install LiquidSmooth on T-Mobile Moto X XT1095. Androidbiits will not be responsible if XT1095 got broken while being updated to Lollipop 5.0.2 using LiquidSmooth. XT1095 battery percentage must be above 75% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop LiquidSmooth ROM on T-Mobile Motorola Moto X XT1095 [Easy Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download LiquidSmooth for Motorola Moto X XT1095 (Victara).
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Moto X XT1095.
3. Simply, go to the settings of T-Mobile Moto X XT1095 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Moto X XT1095 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your T-Mobile Moto X XT1095, you must transfer Gapps and LiquidSmooth ROM ZIP file to XT1095 memory card.
6. After transferring LiquidSmooth and Gapps, you have to switch off XT1095.
7. After switching off T-Mobile Moto X XT1095, you have to disconnect the USB cable from XT1095.
8. Now you have to put your X XT1095 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting X XT1095 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from XT1095 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on T-Mobile Moto X XT1095.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on T-Mobile Moto X XT1095 screen and then search for LiquidSmooth ROM and Gapps ZIP file from XT1095 memory card.
12. Simply install LiquidSmooth ROM and Gapps on XT1095.
13. After installing Gapps and LiquidSmooth, you must return to Moto X XT1095 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your XT1095 reboots.
After T-Mobile Moto X XT1095 is rebooted, you can test LiquidSmooth on XT1095. If you are having any issue while installing LiquidSmooth on XT1095, then you may share your issue with Androidbiits.com.