Are you a user of Motorola Razr XT910? Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for Razr XT910 users. According to ktimque, CM12.0 [GSM] Custom ROM is now available for Motorola Razr. I have already published the steps for updating Motorola Droid Razr XT912 to Lollipop 5.0.2 using CM12.0 [CDMA]. Now the outstanding news is that Razr XT910 users can test CM12.0 [GSM]. Today, I will publish the tutorial for updating Motorola Razr XT910 to Lollipop 5.0.2 via CM12.0 [GSM]. This is really an outstanding news for Razr XT910 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that Motorola Razr XT910 owners will be able to install CM12.0 [GSM] easily without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Razr XT910 user, CM12.0 [GSM] needs rooted XT910, so it is necessary to root Motorola Razr XT910. The essential thing is CWM recovery installation on Razr XT910. You can do all these things after unlocking Razr XT910 bootloader. Well, you may face some bugs after installing CM12.0 [GSM] on your Razr XT910. Androidbiits.com recommends that Razr XT910 users must take a backup of their personal files before installing CM12.0 [GSM], as there is a chance of losing all files from Razr XT910. The important thing is Razr XT910 USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the steps using which you can install CM12.0 [GSM]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Razr XT910 got corrupted during this process. XT910 battery percentage must be above 81% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12.0 [GSM] Custom ROM on Motorola Razr XT910 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12.0 [GSM] for Motorola Razr XT910.
2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Razr XT910.
3. Simply, go to the settings of Razr XT910 and then you must tap USB debugging option.
4. After activating it, you have to attach Razr XT910 with your PC with the help of USB cable.
5. Once you have successfully connected your Razr XT910, you must transfer CM12.0 [GSM] and Gapps ZIP file to XT910 memory card.
6. After transferring CM12.0 [GSM] and Gapps, you have to switch off Motorola Razr XT910.
7. After switching off Razr XT910, simply disconnect your USB cable from Razr XT910.
8. Now you have to put your Razr XT910 into Recovery Mode.
9. After putting Razr XT910 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from XT910 main menu.
10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on Razr XT910.
11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Razr XT910 screen and then search for CM12.0 [GSM] and Gapps ZIP file from XT910 memory card.
12. Simply install CM12.0 [GSM] and Gapps on Razr XT910.
13. After installing Gapps and CM12.0 [GSM], you must go to Razr XT910 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.
14. Now you have to wait until your XT910 reboots.
After Razr XT910 is rebooted, you can test CM12.0 [GSM]. If you are having any issue while installing CM12.0 on XT910, then you can share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.