Are you a user of Note 10.1 GT-N8020? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for the users of Note 10.1 GT-N8020. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNI2 N8020XXUDNI2 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8020. Now the question is how to install N8020XXUDNI2? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Note 10.1 GT-N8020 to Android 4.4.2 XXUDNI2. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating T-Mobile Samsung Gear S SM-R750T to Android 220.127.116.11 R750TUVU1ANJ7. Now I am going to write the steps to update Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8020 to Android 4.4.2 XXUDNI2 N8020XXUDNI2. If you are an owner of Note 10.1 GT-N8020, then you can use this instruction to install N8020XXUDNI2 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNI2 N8020XXUDNI2 on Note 10.1 GT-N8020 effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N8020XXUDNI2 will bring some improvements on your Note 10.1 GT-N8020. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Note 10.1 GT-N8020 on Android 4.4.2 XXUDNI2. You should note that N8020XXUDNI2 is available only for Note 10.1 GT-N8020 users. Well, You must backup all your personal data in a secure place before upgrading your Note 10.1 GT-N8020 to Android 4.4.2 XXUDNI2 N8020XXUDNI2. If you are not a user of Note 10.1 GT-N8020, then you should not download N8020XXUDNI2. It is expected that Android 4.4.2 XXUDNI2 will be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUDNI2 [N8020XXUDNI2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the GT-N8020 got damaged while being updated to N8020XXUDNI2. GT-N8020 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNI2 N8020XXUDNI2 on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8020 Safely
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNI2 N8020XXUDNI2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N8020XXUDNI2.
3. Now you have to put Samsung GT-N8020 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8020 quickly.
- Press the Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8020 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8020 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Note 10.1 GT-N8020 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Note GT-N8020 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Note GT-N8020 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNI2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUDNI2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the GT-N8020 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N8020XXUDNI2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUDNI2. If you are having any problem while installing N8020XXUDNI2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.