Are you using Note 4 SM-N910C? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for the users of Note 4 SM-N910C. Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ6 N910CXXU1ANJ6 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C. Now the question is how to install N910CXXU1ANJ6? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Note 4 SM-N910C to Android 4.4.4 N910CXXU1ANJ6. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G313HZ to Android 4.4.2 G313HZDBU0ANJ2. Now I am going to write the steps to update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C to Android 4.4.4 N910CXXU1ANJ6. If you are an owner of Note 4 SM-N910C, then you can use this instruction to install N910CXXU1ANJ6 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ6 N910CXXU1ANJ6 on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N910CXXU1ANJ6 will bring some improvements on your Note 4 SM-N910C. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Note 4 SM-N910C on Android 4.4.4 N910CXXU1ANJ6. You should note that N910CXXU1ANJ6 is available only for Note 4 SM-N910C users who are staying in Russia. Well, You must backup all your personal data in a secure place before upgrading your Note 4 SM-N910C to Android 4.4.4 N910CXXU1ANJ6. If you are not living in Russia, then you should not download N910CXXU1ANJ6. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 N910CXXU1ANJ6 will be available in other countries after a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ6 [N910CXXU1ANJ6]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-N910C got damaged while being updated to N910CXXU1ANJ6. SM-N910C battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANJ6 N910CXXU1ANJ6 on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat N910CXXU1ANJ6 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N910CXXU1ANJ6.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-N910C into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910C quickly.
- Press the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910C volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910C Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910C volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910C with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910C with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat N910CXXU1ANJ6 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 N910CXXU1ANJ6, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-N910C is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N910CXXU1ANJ6. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 N910CXXU1ANJ6. If you are having any problem while installing N910CXXU1ANJ6, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.