Have you managed to get your hands on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for Note 4 SM-N910C owners. Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANK5 N910CXXU1ANK5 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C. The big question is how to install N910CXXU1ANK5? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Note 4 SM-N910C to Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANK5. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700 to Android 126.96.36.199 V700XXUCNK1. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C to Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANK5 N910CXXU1ANK5. If you are a proud user of Note 4 SM-N910C, then you can install N910CXXU1ANK5.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANK5 [N910CXXU1ANK5] on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C safely without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N910CXXU1ANK5 will bring some improvements on your Note 4 SM-N910C. Well, soon the users will be able to root their Note 4 SM-N910C on Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANK5. You should note that N910CXXU1ANK5 is available only for the Note 4 SM-N910C owners. If you are not a user of Note 4 SM-N910C, then you should not download N910CXXU1ANK5. Well, You have to save your personal documents in a safe place before updating your Note 4 SM-N910C to Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANK5. Otherwise you may lose all your documents available on your Note 4 SM-N910C. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANK5 will be available in all countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANK5 [N910CXXU1ANK5]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if Note 4 SM-N910C got corrupted while being updated to N910CXXU1ANK5. SM-N910C battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANK5 N910CXXU1ANK5 on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANK5 N910CXXU1ANK5 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N910CXXU1ANK5.
3. Now you have to put the Note 4 SM-N910C into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Note 4 SM-N910C quickly.
- Press the Note 4 SM-N910C volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Note 4 SM-N910C Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Note 4 SM-N910C volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Note 4 SM-N910C with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Note 4 SM-N910C with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU1ANK5 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANK5, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until Note 4 SM-N910C is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N910CXXU1ANK5. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANK5. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N910CXXU1ANK5, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.