Are you using Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700? Today, Androidbiits is going to share an excellent news with the people who are using Gear SM-V700. Yes, Android 22.214.171.124 XXUCNK1 V700XXUCNK1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700. You may be wondering how to install V700XXUCNK1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Gear SM-V700 to Android 126.96.36.199 V700XXUCNK1. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355M to Android 4.4.2 G355MUBU0ANK1. Now I will post the instruction to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700 to Android 188.8.131.52 V700XXUCNK1. This is really a great news for Gear SM-V700 users.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 184.108.40.206 XXUCNK1 V700XXUCNK1 on Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. V700XXUCNK1 may bring some improvements on Gear SM-V700. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Gear SM-V700 on Android 220.127.116.11 V700XXUCNK1. You should note that V700XXUCNK1 is available only for the users of Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700 who are living in Russia. If you are not a user of Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700, then you should not download V700XXUCNK1. You have to backup your personal documents in a secure place before updating your Gear SM-V700. Otherwise, you may lose all your documents available on your Gear SM-V700. It is expected that Android 18.104.22.168 V700XXUCNK1 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 22.214.171.124 XXUCNK1 [V700XXUCNK1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-V700 got damaged while being updated to V700XXUCNK1. SM-V700 battery level must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 126.96.36.199 XXUCNK1 V700XXUCNK1 on Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700
1. First, you need to download Android 188.8.131.52 V700XXUCNK1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install V700XXUCNK1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Gear SM-V700 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Gear SM-V700 easily.
- Press Gear SM-V700 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Gear SM-V700 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Gear SM-V700 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Gear SM-V700 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Gear SM-V700 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 184.108.40.206 XXUCNK1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 220.127.116.11 XXUCNK1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-V700 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy V700XXUCNK1. In this way you can install Android 18.104.22.168 XXUCNK1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing V700XXUCNK1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.