Are you using Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K? Today, Androidbiits is going to share an excellent news with the owners of Note 4 SM-N910K. Yes, Android 4.4.4 KTU1ANK1 N910KKTU1ANK1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K. You may be wondering how to install N910KKTU1ANK1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note 4 SM-N910K to Android 4.4.4 N910KKTU1ANK1. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 Active SHV-E470S to Android 4.4.2 E470SKSUBNK2. Now I will post the instruction to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K to Android 4.4.4 KTU1ANK1 N910KKTU1ANK1. This is really a great news for Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K users.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.4 KTU1ANK1 N910KKTU1ANK1 on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N910KKTU1ANK1 may bring some improvements on Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Note 4 SM-N910K on Android 4.4.4 KitKat N910KKTU1ANK1. You should note that N910KKTU1ANK1 is available only for the users of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K who are staying in South Korea. If you are not a user of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K, then you should not download N910KKTU1ANK1. You have to save your important documents in a secure place before updating your Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K. It is expected that Android 4.4.4 KitKat N910KKTU1ANK1 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.4 KTU1ANK1 [N910KKTU1ANK1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N910K got damaged while being updated to N910KKTU1ANK1. SM-N910K battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.4 KTU1ANK1 N910KKTU1ANK1 on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.4 KitKat N910KKTU1ANK1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N910KKTU1ANK1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Note 4 SM-N910K into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910K easily.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910K volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910K Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note 4 SM-N910K volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Note 4 SM-N910K with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Note 4 SM-N910K with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 KitKat N910KKTU1ANK1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.4 N910KKTU1ANK1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-N910K is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N910KKTU1ANK1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.4 N910KKTU1ANK1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N910KKTU1ANK1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section.