Are you a user of Nexus 9? Androidbiits.com comes with an exciting news for Nexus 9 owners. According to gchild320, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Pure AOSP Flounder Custom ROM is now available for Nexus 9 0P82100. Previously, I published the steps for installing BlissPop on HTC EVO 4G. Now the stunning news is that Nexus 9 owners can enjoy Lollipop 5.0.2 Pure AOSP Flounder. Androidbiits.com will help you in updating Nexus 9 0P82100 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Pure AOSP Flounder. It is really a stunning news for Nexus 9 owners who are waiting for it. Pure AOSP Flounder may provide a great experience on your Nexus 9 0P82100. You may be able to use your phone in a new way after installing Pure AOSP Flounder.
I am hoping that Nexus 9 owners will be able to install Pure AOSP Flounder easily without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Pure AOSP Flounder is available for Nexus 9 0P82100. Oh yes, I forgot to write that Nexus 9 owners will have to root Nexus 9 in order to install Pure AOSP Flounder. Nexus 9 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to Pure AOSP Flounder. Androidbiits.com recommends that Nexus 9 owners must backup their contacts in a safe place before installing Pure AOSP Flounder, as there is a possibility of losing all contacts. I am expecting that people will be able to get an unique experience after installing Pure AOSP Flounder. Well, you must install Nexus 9 0P82100 USB driver on your PC for before connecting Nexus 9 with it. Otherwise, your phone will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Pure AOSP Flounder. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if Nexus 9 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0.2 via Pure AOSP Flounder. Nexus 9 battery level must be above 85% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Pure AOSP Flounder Custom ROM on Nexus 9 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Pure AOSP Flounder for Nexus 9.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for Nexus 9.
3. Go to the settings of your Nexus 9 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Nexus 9 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your Nexus 9, you need to transfer Gapps and Pure AOSP Flounder ZIP file to the SD card of Nexus 9 0P82100. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Nexus 9 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from Nexus 9 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on Nexus 9.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Nexus 9 and then search for Gapps and Pure AOSP Flounder ZIP file from the SD card of Nexus 9 0P82100. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Nexus 9 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Nexus 9 restarts. You can enjoy music until your Nexus 9 0P82100 restarts. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy Pure AOSP Flounder. If you are having any problem while installing Pure AOSP Flounder, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.