Are you a proud owner of Nexus 6? Androidbiits.com brings an outstanding news for Google Nexus 6 owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop Euphoria-OS 1.0 Custom ROM has been released for Nexus 6. Previously, I published the steps for installing AOSP Alpha on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190. Now the outstanding news is that Nexus 6 owners can also enjoy Lollipop via Euphoria-OS 1.0. Androidbiits.com is going to write the steps for updating Nexus 6 to Android 5.0 Lollipop Euphoria-OS 1.0 Custom ROM. It is really an outstanding news for Nexus 6 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that Google Nexus 6 owners will be able to install Euphoria-OS 1.0 on Nexus 6 easily without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Euphoria-OS 1.0 is available only for Nexus 6. I forgot to say that Google Nexus 6 owners will have to root Nexus 6 in order to install Euphoria-OS 1.0. Nexus 6 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to Euphoria-OS 1.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that Nexus 6 owners must save their important documents in a proper place before updating their Nexus 6. Dear friend, you have to install Nexus 6 USB driver on your Windows PC for before attaching Nexus 6 with it. Otherwise, your Windows PC will not be able to recognize Nexus 6.
Nexus 6 is another popular device of search engine giant Google. Every people love to use Nexus 6 as it includes lots of stunning features. Now Euphoria-OS 1.0 will allow Nexus 6 users to enjoy Lollipop. It may provide a great experience. I am hoping that Nexus 6 will be able to attract many more people in the future.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via Euphoria-OS 1.0. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if Nexus 6 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via Euphoria-OS 1.0. Nexus 6 battery level must be above 78 before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop Euphoria-OS 1.0 Custom ROM on Nexus 6 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Android 5.0 Lollipop Euphoria-OS 1.0 Custom ROM for Nexus 6.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for Google Nexus 6.
3. Go to the settings of your Nexus 6 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Google Nexus 6 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your Nexus 6, you need to transfer Euphoria-OS 1.0 ZIP file and Gapps to the SD card of Google Nexus 6. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Google Nexus 6 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from Google Nexus 6 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on Google Nexus 6.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Google Nexus 6 and then search for Euphoria-OS 1.0 ZIP file and Gapps from the memory card of Google Nexus 6. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Google Nexus 6 and choose “reboot system now” option.
11. Now you have to wait until your Nexus 6 reboots.
That’s it. In this way, you can enjoy Lollipop on Nexus 6 via Euphoria-OS 1.0 ROM. If you are experiencing any difficulty while installing Euphoria-OS 1.0, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.