Are you using Sprint HTC EVO 4G? Androidbiits.com comes with an exciting news for HTC EVO 4G owners. According to fizbanrapper, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop BlissPop 1.5 Custom ROM is now available for Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE APX325CKT. Previously, I published the steps for installing BrokenPop on Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SPH-L900. Now the stunning news is that HTC EVO 4G owners can enjoy Lollipop 5.0.2 BlissPop 1.5 on EVO 4G. Androidbiits.com is going to help you in updating EVO 4G APX325CKT to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop BlissPop 1.5. It is really a stunning news for EVO 4G owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that Sprint HTC EVO 4G owners will be able to install BlissPop 1.5 on EVO 4G APX325CKT easily without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. BlissPop 1.5 is available for Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE APX325CKT. Oh yes, I forgot to write that EVO 4G owners will have to root HTC EVO 4G in order to install BlissPop 1.5. HTC EVO 4G needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to BlissPop 1.5. Androidbiits.com recommends that HTC EVO 4G owners must backup their contacts in a safe place before updating their EVO 4G, as there is a possibility of losing all contacts from EVO 4G. Well, you must install HTC EVO 4G USB driver on your PC for before connecting EVO 4G with it. Otherwise, EVO 4G will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install BlissPop 1.5. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if EVO 4G got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0.1 via BlissPop 1.5. EVO 4G battery level must be above 83% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop BlissPop 1.5 Custom ROM on Sprint HTC EVO 4G [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download BlissPop 1.5 for HTC EVO 4G.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for EVO 4G.
3. Go to the settings of your EVO 4G and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Sprint HTC EVO 4G with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your EVO 4G, you need to transfer Gapps and BlissPop 1.5 ZIP file to the SD card of EVO 4G APX325CKT. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Sprint HTC EVO 4G and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from EVO 4G main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on EVO 4G.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your HTC EVO 4G and then search for Gapps and BlissPop 1.5 ZIP file from the SD card of EVO 4G. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your EVO 4G and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your Sprint HTC EVO 4G restarts. You can enjoy Apple Juice until your EVO 4G restarts. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy BlissPop 1.5 on EVO 4G APX325CKT. If you are having any issue while installing BlissPop 1.5, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.