Are you a proud owner of Nexus 9? Androidbiits.com brings an awesome news for Google Nexus 9 owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP Lollipopalooza Custom ROM has been released for Nexus 9. Previously, I published the steps for installing CM12 on S4 Mini. Now another awesome news is that Nexus 9 owners can also enjoy Lollipop via AOSP Lollipopalooza. Androidbiits.com is going to write the steps for updating Nexus 9 0P82100 to Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP Lollipopalooza Custom ROM. It is really an awesome news for Nexus 9 owners.
I am hoping that Nexus 9 owners will be able to install AOSP Lollipopalooza on Nexus 9 easily without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. AOSP Lollipopalooza is available only for Nexus 9. I forgot to say that Google Nexus 9 owners will have to root Nexus 9 0P82100 in order to install AOSP Lollipopalooza. Nexus 9 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to AOSP Lollipopalooza. Androidbiits.com recommends that Nexus 9 owners must save their essential documents in a proper place before updating their Nexus 9. Dear 0P82100 user, you have to install Nexus 9 0P82100 USB driver on your Windows PC for before attaching Nexus 9 0P82100 with it. Otherwise, your Windows PC will not be able to recognize Nexus 9.
Nexus 9 is one of my favorite devices available in the market. Nexus 9 0P82100 has managed to attract many gadget lovers due to the presence of some stunning features. Now AOSP Lollipopalooza will allow Nexus 9 0P82100 users to enjoy Lollipop. I am hoping that Nexus 9 users will get an unique experience after installing AOSP Lollipopalooza.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via AOSP Lollipopalooza on Nexus 9 0P82100. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if Nexus 9 0P82100 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via AOSP Lollipopalooza. Nexus 9 battery level must be above 64% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP Lollipopalooza Custom ROM on Nexus 9 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download AOSP Lollipopalooza Custom ROM for Google Nexus 9.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for Google Nexus 9.
3. Go to the settings of your Google Nexus 9 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your Google Nexus 9 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your Nexus 9, you need to transfer AOSP Lollipopalooza ZIP file and Gapps to the SD card of Nexus 9. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your Nexus 9 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from Nexus 9 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on Google Nexus 9.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Nexus 9 and then search for AOSP Lollipopalooza ZIP file and Gapps from the memory card of Nexus 9. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Nexus 9 and choose “reboot system now” option.
11. Now you have to wait until your Nexus 9 reboots.
That’s it. In this way, you can install Lollipop on Nexus 9 via AOSP Lollipopalooza ROM. If you are experiencing any difficulty while installing AOSP Lollipopalooza, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.