Are you waiting to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on your S4 Mini Duos GT-I9192? Androidbiits.com comes with an outstanding news for S4 Mini Duos GT-I9192 owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 Custom ROM is now available for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9192. Previously, I published the steps for installing AOSP build on Nexus 4. Now the outstanding news is that Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9192 owners can also enjoy Lollipop via CyanogenMod 12.0. Androidbiits.com is going to write the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos GT-I9192 to Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 Custom ROM. It is really an outstanding news for S4 Mini GT-I9192 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9192 owners will be able to install CyanogenMod 12.0 on S4 Mini GT-I9192 easily without having any problem after reading the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. CyanogenMod 12.0 is available only for S4 Mini GT-I9192. Oh yes, I forgot to write that S4 Mini GT-I9192 owners will have to root S4 Mini GT-I9192 in order to install CyanogenMod 12.0. S4 Mini GT-I9192 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to CyanogenMod 12.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that S4 Mini GT-I9192 owners must save their contacts in a safe place before updating their GT-I9192, as there is a chance of losing all data from S4 Mini GT-I9192. Well, you must install S4 Mini GT-I9192 USB driver on your PC for before connecting GT-I9192 with it. Otherwise, S4 Mini GT-I9192 will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via CyanogenMod 12.0 on S4 Mini GT-I9192. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if GT-I9192 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via CyanogenMod 12.0. GT-I9192 battery level must be above 68% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12.0 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos GT-I9192 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CM12 for S4 Mini Duos GT-I9192.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for S4 Mini GT-I9192.
3. Go to the settings of your S4 Mini GT-I9192 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your S4 Mini GT-I9192 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your S4 Mini GT-I9192, you need to transfer Gapps and CM12 ZIP file to the SD card of S4 Mini GT-I9192. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your S4 Mini GT-I9192 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from S4 Mini GT-I9192 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on S4 Mini GT-I9192.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your S4 Mini GT-I9192 and then search for Gapps and CM12 ZIP file from the SD card of GT-I9192. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your S4 Mini GT-I9192 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your S4 Mini GT-I9192 restarts. You can drink a glass of Apple juice until your GT-I9192 restarts. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy CM12 on S4 Mini GT-I9192. If you are having any difficulty while installing CM12 on GT-I9192, then you can use the comment section to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.