Androidbiits.com brings a tremendous news for OnePlus 2 A2005. According to XDA member regalstreak, Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 unofficial ROM is released for OnePlus 2 A2005. It will let A2005 users taste the sweetness of Marshmallow 6.0 on OnePlus Two A2005. All features may not work properly on A2005 [oneplus2] as CyanogenMod 13 is an unofficial build. Androidbiits.com has recently posted the step-by-step tutorial for updating Xiaomi Mi 3 to Marshmallow 6.0.1 using XPerience 10.0.1_r3. The spectacular news is that A2005 owners can now install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on OnePlus 2 A2005. Isn’t it wonderful? Androidbiits.com will post the steps to update OnePlus 2 A2005 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow via CM13. This is really a spectacular news for the owners of OnePlus Two A2005. Oh yes, it is an experimental build, so you may face issues on A2005 [oneplus2] after installing it.
I am hoping that A2005 users will be able to install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on OnePlus 2 A2005 safely without having difficulty after reading the tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. CM13 needs rooted A2005 [oneplus2], so it is crucial to root OnePlus 2 A2005 before installing Marshmallow 6.0 via CM13 on A2005 [oneplus2]. Well, A2005 owners must install the latest TWRP on OnePlus 2 A2005 before installing CM13 on A2005. Oh yes, the users of A2005 can install CM13 only after the bootloader unlock of OnePlus 2 A2005.
If you aren’t happy with old firmware, then you must install CM13 on A2005 [oneplus2]. The spectacular thing is that CM13 will let you use Marshmallow 6.0 on OnePlus Two A2005. Androidbiits.com recommends that A2005 users must take a backup of their personal documents including contacts and games before updating their A2005 [oneplus2] to Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 as there is a chance of losing all data including contacts and games from A2005.
Below are the steps using which you can install Marshmallow 6.0 CM13 on A2005. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if A2005 [oneplus2] got corrupted during the installation of CM13. A2005 battery must be more than 82 percentage before following these steps.
How to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod 13 Unofficial Custom ROM on OnePlus 2 A2005 [Simple Steps]
1. It is essential to download Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 unofficial ROM and GApps for OnePlus 2 A2005 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging on A2005.
3. It is the time to attach A2005 with desktop.
4. It is essential to transfer CM13 and GApps to A2005.
5. It is the time to power off your A2005.
6. It is essential to remove the USB cable from A2005.
7. It is the time to put OnePlus 2 A2005 into Recovery Mode.
8. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on A2005.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on A2005.
10. It is essential to click “install zip from SD card” on A2005.
11. It is essential to choose CM13 on your A2005.
12. It is essential to install CM13 on OnePlus 2 A2005.
13. It is the time to go to the main menu on A2005.
14. It is essential to click “reboot system now” on A2005.
15. It is the time to wait until A2005 restarts.
16. You can also install GApps 6.0 on OnePlus 2 A2005 using the above steps.
After your OnePlus 2 A2005 is restarted, you can test Android 6.0 Marshmallow CM13 on A2005. Isn’t it spectacular? If you are having issue during the installation of CM13 on OnePlus 2 A2005, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.