Are you a proud owner of OnePlus One A0001? Androidbiits.com brings an amazing news for OnePlus One A0001 owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop Candy5 Custom ROM is now available for OnePlus One A0001. Previously, I published the steps for installing CM-12.0 on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T. Now the amazing news is that OnePlus One A0001 owners can also enjoy Lollipop via Candy5. Androidbiits.com is going to write the tutorial for updating OnePlus One A0001 to Android 5.0 Lollipop Candy5. It is really an amazing news for OnePlus One A0001 owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that OnePlus One A0001 owners will be able to install Android 5.0 Lollipop Candy5 on OnePlus A0001 easily without having any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Candy5 is available only for OnePlus One A0001. Oh yes, I forgot to write that OnePlus A0001 owners will have to root OnePlus One A0001 in order to install Candy5. OnePlus A0001 needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to Lollipop Candy5. Androidbiits.com recommends that OnePlus A0001 owners must save their data in a safe place before updating their A0001, as there is a chance of losing all data from A0001. Well, you must install OnePlus A0001 USB driver on your PC for before connecting OnePlus A0001 with it. Otherwise, A0001 will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via Candy5 on OnePlus One A0001. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if A0001 got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via Candy5. A0001 battery level must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop Candy5 Custom ROM on OnePlus One A0001 [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download Android 5.0 Lollipop Candy5 for OnePlus One A0001.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for OnePlus One A0001.
3. Go to the settings of your OnePlus One A0001 and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your OnePlus One A0001 with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your OnePlus One A0001, you need to transfer Gapps and Candy5 ZIP file to the SD card of A0001. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your OnePlus One A0001 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from OnePlus One A0001 main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on OnePlus A0001.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your OnePlus One A0001 and then search for Gapps and Candy5 ZIP file from the SD card of A0001. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your OnePlus One A0001 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your OnePlus One A0001 reboots. You can eat Coconut until your A0001 reboots. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop on OnePlus One A0001 via Candy5. If you are having any issue while installing Candy5, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.