Are you waiting to install Android 5.0 Lollipop on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T? Androidbiits.com comes with a stunning news for Note 4 SM-N910T owners. Android 5.0 Lollipop Unofficial CM-12.0 Custom ROM is now available for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T. Previously, I published the steps for installing CyanogenMod 12 Beta Unofficial on Sprint LG G3 LS990. Now the stunning news is that Note 4 SM-N910T owners can also enjoy Lollipop via Unofficial CM-12.0. Androidbiits.com is going to write the tutorial for updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T to Android 5.0 Lollipop Unofficial CM-12.0. It is really a stunning news for Note 4 SM-N910T owners who are waiting for it.
I am hoping that T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T owners will be able to install CyanogenMod 12 Alpha Unofficial on Note 4 SM-N910T easily without having any problem after following the tutorial posted in Androidbiits.com. Unofficial CM-12.0 is available only for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T. Oh yes, I forgot to write that SM-N910T owners will have to root Note 4 SM-N910T in order to install Unofficial CM-12.0. T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T needs CWM recovery installation before being updated to Unofficial CM-12.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T owners must save their data in a safe place before updating their SM-N910T, as there is a chance of losing all data from SM-N910T. Well, you must install Note 4 SM-N910T USB driver on your PC for before connecting SM-N910T with it. Otherwise, SM-N910T will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Lollipop via Unofficial CM-12.0 on Note 4 SM-N910T. Androidbiits.com will not take any responsibility if SM-N910T got damaged while being updated to Android 5.0 via Unofficial CM-12.0. SM-N910T battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop CyanogenMod 12 Alpha Unofficial Custom ROM on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T [Tutorial]
1. First, you have to download CyanogenMod 12 Alpha Unofficial for T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T.
2. Now you have to download Gapps for T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T.
3. Go to the settings of your T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T and enable USB debugging.
4. Now you have to connect your T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T with your PC via USB cable.
5. After connecting your T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T, you need to transfer Gapps and CM-12.0 ZIP file to the SD card of SM-N910T. Then, switch it off.
6. Remove the USB cable from your T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from Note 4 SM-N910T main menu.
8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on Note 4 SM-N910T.
9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T and then search for Gapps and CM-12.0 ZIP file from the SD card of SM-N910T. Then, install them.
10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your SM-N910T and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your T-Mobile Note 4 SM-N910T reboots. You can drink coke until your SM-N910T reboots. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop on your SM-N910T. If you are having any issue while installing Unofficial CM-12.0 on SM-N910T, then you can share your issue with Androidbiits.com.